• Wynne Ford Volvo

The most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. Wynne Ford will be the first place I go when I buy another car.

• Ford Service Center and Shuttle Service

Received email reminder of annual inspection due. Service department representative kind, courtesy providing me with my desired appointment. Pick up shuttle was on time. Both service department and pick up shuttle clean and well maintained with pride.

• nelson

it was fine all were friendly , all in all a pleasant experience

it was fine all were friendly , all in all a pleasant experience

• Ford Escape

We really appreciate your feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

There maybe be some confusion as to the term low-beam "FAULT" when it come up on the warning message panel. My experience tells me that it indicates the bulb is blown. But maintenance my hear this word and think diagnostic, this is a grave difference. All parties should be on the same page. Thanks

• F150 Quicklane

As always, fast, efficient, and professional with good pricing.

As always, fast, efficient, and professional with good pricing.

• Truck repair

The work was completed early than scheduled. complete satisfaction.

The work was completed early than scheduled. complete satisfaction.

• Vehicle tire repair and state inspection

Great service. Made reservation on line, left vehicle in morning and ready to pick up after work same day.

• Great customer service

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Jennifer! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

My SUV went into the wynne ford auto shop with some issues and came out running like new. I honestly don't think I would've gotten better service from anyone else. And they helped me out with a rental car so I had reliable transportation for work and picking up my daughter till my truck was finished. You helped my baby run better than she did when I got her and I greatly appreciate that. I'll have her around for a long time and I'll definitely bring her back every time there's an issue. Thank you so much

• Wynne is a winner

Always very professional and courteous. Surpasses expectations. Wynne is a winner!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Stephen. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Used F150 purchase

As usual it was a great car buying experience. I got another good deal with a great trade-in. The used car sales staff and the finance person were a pleasure to work with.