New 866-647-2691 Dealer Website
Used 866-645-8373 Email Dealer
Service 866-213-3739

Average based on 104 reviews
  • Great Customer Service

I had an amazing time from test driving my (yes, now it's mine!) new car and up to receiving the keys! I will definitely recommend Wynne to anyone I know! Thank you guys!

• 2013 F150

Excellent buying experience! All of the sales staff were great to work with and I'll be back! Love my 2013 F150!

Gary, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

• Great service!!!

Thanks for the kind review.

Bought the car from David Archie and we absolutely love it! First time vehicle buyer and will definitely be coming back. Car had a safety issue when we bought it and the quick lane moved quickly to correct the issue! Thank you guys!

Thanks for the kind review.

• Happy customer

Everyone is always very courteous and ,I believe ,honest in their findings. This is very important to me being a single female

We are glad you are happy with our service.

We are glad you are happy with our service.

• 2015 Ford Edge

great vehicle would recommend car for gas mileage,ride,ease of use and general overall construction.

Thank you for the kind review.

Thank you for the kind review.

• Best Overall Transaction Ever!

Traded in my recently purchased truck. The team did a great job not making me feel pressured at any time. Completed transaction very quickly. Overall one of my best car buying experiences anywhere! Highly recommended.

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Danny! At Wynne Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Review of service

I had an appointment and still had a long wait to get work done. I took a vehicle to another dealership for the same work, oil change, without an appointment and it was done in 20 minutes!

We are sorry that we did not live up to your expectations on your visit to our service department. Please call me at 757-951-0377 so I can keep this from happening in the future. Mike May Customer Care Manager

• Truck A/C repair

We appreciate your feedback, Marc. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Quick turn around and good information from the service advisor on my options and way ahead for the A/C issues on my truck. It will have to go back in (A/C not cooling) but hoping the dye will now reveal where the leak is happening.

• Service

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Wynne Ford. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

My 2016 Ford Explorer had a bad throttle body sensor. Your Service Staff was excellent in providing updates and finding me a rental car that suited my needs. I think her name was Lori.

• New purchase

I had an excellent experience with the salesman Hunter no pressure and showed me many models to choose from. Every department I spoke to was friendly and helpful. The truck was purchased in November and ford gives notifications of possible oil changes. The actual model Hunter had was on the lot but not the color. He found it at another dealership and I picked it up the next day. Defiantly see Hunter when you go there!