New 888-348-5514 Dealer Website
Used 888-232-1231 Email Dealer
Service 888-429-3381

164 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hampton Chevrolet Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Customer Service - Hampton Chevrolet

We have been with Hampton Chevrolet since 1999 and purchased 4 vehicles new and used. The Green Team has been our service team through it all and we've are very satisfied with the level of service we receive.

• Love my traverse! Thank you Shane Outland.
    January 14, 2017

Shane Outland was the gentleman who helped me purchase my 2017 traverse. Never felt pressured or rushed on making the discussion. Any questions I or my husband had Shane Outland took the time to explain it and make sure we understood what we were getting into. He is very nice understanding and very patience. He has been there every step of the way thorough making certain our vehicle check list was met. My family and I thank you Shane Outland we love our new traverse. Thank you for helping us and insuring us if we need any anything or have questions your there. Your the best! Also thank you Abe for helping us out at the finance department couldn't have done it without your help!

• Happy customer
    January 6, 2017

This was the 2nd car I bought from Shane. It is always a pleasure. I would recommend everyone to deal with Shane. Abe was great too.

• Best Car Leasing Experience
    December 30, 2016

We went to Hampton Chevrolet Mazda because they had the particular car we wanted to lease. Bob Powers showed us the car we were interested in as well as a few others to compare and help us feel like we were choosing the right one. Bob was great, friendly, humble and easy to work with. We have only bought cars from a dealer a few times but this was our best experience because of Bob. We left feeling like we got the exact car we wanted at a fair price. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and helpful. It is family owned and you can tell the people who work there are happy. We would definitely go back and work with Bob again and we recommend this dealer to anyone.

• Absolutely Amazing
    December 29, 2016

Shane Outland did an outstanding job helping me & my wife with our first car and got us in one we wanted; was an excellent experience

• Great, Successful Car Buying Experience.
    December 26, 2016

Salesman ML Jackson and Abe in the business office were the type of folks a person needs to work with during a car purchase. They provided the information and expertise needed without pressuring us at all. We purchased a 2013 Mazda 3 and recommend our son visit the same dealership and work with the same individuals. Mike

• Excellent results at Hampton Chevrolet!
    December 26, 2016

Salesman Shane Outland and the staff at Hampton Chevrolet went the extra mile to find and close the deal on our new 2017 Silverado! My wife and I couldn't be happier!

• 2017 Mazda 6
    December 25, 2016

My experience was fantastic. Shane did everything possible to get me in the car I wanted. I would recommend Shane and this dealership to anyone!

• Very helpful and informative.
    December 24, 2016

This is my first time ever buying a car. They were very patient and helpful. They made sure I got a great deal and left the loft with ample knowledge of my vechile. I would recommend all my friends! I couldn't be any happier with my decision.

• Great salesmen
    December 22, 2016

Buying a new vehicle can be stressful. Trying to compare options within the dealership and also with other dealerships is like comparing apples and oranges. ML Jackson & Robbie Beacham made this process very easy. After buying our new Suburban, ML sat in it with us and went over all the bells and whistles. It felt like he was an old friend by the time we were finished! The extended warranty sales people slightly soured an otherwise great experience, however we realize that all dealerships are this way and they were just doing their job. We will definitely recommend Hampton Chevrolet, Robbie Beacham and ML Jackson to our friends and family...we already have!