• Hampton Chevrolet

People are really nice and helpful. They really made sure I was informed on the progress of the car while it was being repaired

• Service department is TERRIBLE!

I think I heard "I don't know" about 3 times this last visit. I'm on my 3rd water pump installation in 9 months, but I do thank them for the warranty on that. I'd have to say 100% of the time I come in, the guy mike bunch, is the only team that has customers. Since I've been assigned to the red team, I'm waiting in line while there's nobody at the other teams. I guess they could be working diligently on other clients. This past time, Mike was so busy, I went to the green team, Phillip. When the inspected my car, he told me I had a bad water pump. When I asked him how long they should last, his first comment was "I don't know". Seemed odd, but I guess he's just rolling with the knowledge he has. Next, the items he said I needed fixed could only be given to me on a hand written piece of paper. When I asked him if he could do a computer generated document so I could prove the necessary work, he told me "that's all I have for you." I asked the manager in the office if I could get the repairs printed, he told me "he didn't know". So I left with a hand written piece of paper with 3 repairs I need for my car. How on earth are they going to remember what's wrong with my car the next time I bring it in for repairs. I would not recommend coming here for repairs.

• Carlos

My experience with Jermaine was awesome. I have only good things to say about Hampton Chevrolet. Very professional staff!!

• 2014 Siverado Rear End Noise

My 2014 High Country Silverado was making a very loud rear end noise. After reading numerous negative internet comments on the same problem and how it was being handled, I did have some concerns. However, as has been the norm with Jim and the crew the problem was correctly diagnosed and fixed. As always Jim kept me in the loop on the problem and how it was being address. They were thorough in their analysis and repair. My truck is again as quiet as can be. I place the utmost trust in my service rep (Jim) and Hampton Chevrolet technicians.

• Yes and yes!

Reese Johnson was absolutely amazing! When I dropped my car off I was greeted by a friendly staff member in the service department. My car was taken care of in a very timely manner while Reese took the time to just sit down with me and see how I was doing. I was so pleased and I am happy that I chose this dealership over any other.

• Customer Service - Hampton Chevrolet

We have been with Hampton Chevrolet since 1999 and purchased 4 vehicles new and used. The Green Team has been our service team through it all and we've are very satisfied with the level of service we receive.

• Service Appointment for 7,500 mile check-up

Every time I get any thing done at HPT Chevy its always always GREAT! I love my dealership!

• Awesome service!!

Our advisor, Kelly Pale was awesome! She really went above and beyond in taking care of us.

• Great service and expedient.

Everything was great. It was fast and waiting was pretty fun because the waiting area had the tv on entertaining things. The employee was nice and had great customer service characteristics.

• GreatExperience

Friendly and efficient service with great support staff in the waiting room.

Friendly and efficient service with great support staff in the waiting room.