• Great job

Service is always prompt and courteous. They have a great waiting area with complimentary drinks. All service is done quickly and I've never had a problem with any work done here. They do great job!! I recommend EVERYBODY to buy car from them.Thank you, guys for everything!!

• Nissan versa

Wonderful experience for a first time buyer, they made everything easy and explained in full detail

Thank you for the 5 Star review! Enjoy your car! Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

• Great place

Hi Colin, I am so happy to hear your experience was great! Enjoy your car! Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

My grandparents have bought 4 cars from Hawkinson, and had nothing but great experiences. They work with you and make sure you get what you want and for a price you feel comfortable with. One of the cars is a 2001 Mazda protege which is mine now, and I love it. It's on the older side but we've had it for 5 years now and still runs great!

• Excellent Service

Hi Vivian, Thank you for the kind words about Mike & John! Enjoy your new car! Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

~ Mike Costa & John Murphy are the greatest. I Love my Nissan Family. 3rd purchase from them & will definitely be back. I'm Gucci for now in my 2017 Nissan Maxima SL. Thanks Hawkinson Nissan ~

• Awesome place to purchase a vehicle

Had the most pleasant experience dealing with lucky and Randy when I went in to look at new cars.... Lucky told me he was going to go above and beyond to make sure I was happy and that's exactly what he did! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking to purchase a car or truck. Made me and my child very comfortable during the whole process!

We are happy to hear your experience was great! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again in the future. Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

• Great service

Doreen, Thank you for your purchase and kind words about Viente and your experience. Enjoy your new car! Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

My sales person Viente Ivy was attentive to wht i was lookng for in a vech. I didnt feel pressured. The dealership waiting area was nice and comfortable thy even had fresh baked ¿ i purchased a 2017 Rogue SV

• Excellent customer service!!

Hi Sharon, Thank you for the kind words regarding Larry & Kendall! Enjoy your new Rogue! Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

I had a great experience buying my 2017 Rogue from Larry Kimble & Kendall Gardner at Hawkinson Nissan! I had my car and was on my way in just over 2 hours!! Outstanding service!! Sharon McNeal

• Great Service

Great service Mike Costa, buying a car never been this easy! Thanks again for your help and support.

Hi Regina, We are so pleased that you rated your experience with 5 STARS! That is what we strive for everyday. Mike is a great salesman. Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

• TAIJAH IS AMAZING

Taijah is fun and attentive sales consultant , I would work with her again.

Taijah is fun and attentive sales consultant , I would work with her again.

Hi Dennis, Thank you for the kind words about Taijah, we are so happy your experience here at Hawkinson was AMAZING! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to helping you again in the future! Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

• Issue resolved Wow!

Jerrod, Thank you for your follow up on your service issue! Enjoy your new car. Audrey Mendoza Internet Manager

I bought a used car from Hawkison in November from Ramon. The car buying was very smooth! There was a communication problem on the service side but Tim Curran was dedicated to making sure I was taken care of. They went above and beyond in my eyes and will stand by what they sell.¿¿