Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie

Used 888-842-0487 Email Dealer
Service 877-212-4712

Average based on 429 reviews
  • Excellent Service!

Customer service was excellent. Very polite and professional. They were very knowledgeable about what was needed for my car. Not pushy. I will continue to bring my car to Brown's Toyota for all of my car services.

Lissette, thanks for this great review. We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you. Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com

• No hassle

No pressure, accomodating, entire process took about 3 hours. This is our 5th purchase from Brown's. We plan to return for our next vehicle.

• Brown's Glen Burnie

I never felt pressured. I hope service will be the same. Like the two year free maintenance. 10,000 mile oil change is going to be very convenient.

• Service

Fast, honest and reliable service and employees. Clean and welcoming facility. Best dealership I have experience, it will not disappoint

• great service, very clean

everything went along very well. the service was great, I will recommend Toyota to all my friends and family, in fact I already have

Walter, we appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com

• A Great Experience!

Our daughter recently moved to Maryland and my husband and I were getting our Rav4 inspected before transferring the title to her. We had had a bad experience with another Toyota dealer in the Annapolis area who kept recommending unnecessary services. Brown's was completely different from start to finish. Brittany explained the state requirements and expedited the process as much as possible. The whole staff was extremely helpful and the waiting area very comfortable. We were pleased to find a Toyota dealer in Maryland where our daughter can do business in the years to come as we have with our Pennsylvania dealer! Thank you Brittany!

Thank you for the kind words, Kim. We're completely committed to providing top quality service and we're thrilled to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you and your daughter down the road. Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com

• great morning with my grandson

I had my 2 year old grandson and we had a very enjoyable morning reading and playing in the play room and he loved the donuts

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Mary. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com

• Great service and Staff

I'm welcomed as soon as I pull into the Service Bay. When I enter the Service Tech Area, Im greeted, given a heads up on time, and led to the waiting area. There is a TV, WI-FI, Pastries and Coffee. If you have children with you there is a play area. All of the Staff is very polite, friendly yet Professional.

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Dorothy. It is our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again. Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com

• Great service.

Everytime I come to get my car serviced it's always a good experience. You tell me if there are any problems and work with me on how to fix them.

Cassandra, it is wonderful to hear that our staff at Brown's Toyota of Glen Burnie was able to provide you with a great experience. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com

• oil change

Service was prompt and everything was done right. I was seen right away and I did not have to wait very long.

Joseph, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your wonderful experience with us. We are delighted to hear you were treated with prompt. We hope you will give us the opportunity to help you again whenever it's time for your next car. Sincerely, John Stefero - General Manager - john.stefero@brownscar.com