Mercedes-Benz of West Chester

3.8 out of 5 (3.8) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Incredible buying experience!
    August 20, 2012

Looking for a used car can be difficult! Not so with the friendly and professional service at West Chester,PA Mercedes! I drove two and a half hours t...o look at a car there and was never sorry I made the drive. From the moment my husband and I entered this elegant showroom we were treated with respect! Everyone we encountered was most willing to help in whatever way possible! Yes, we bought the car and love it! We believe we got the best deal in all ways! Thanks!

Car Fanatic
    August 21, 2017

Although I was hesitant to visit a dealership in person, from the moment i stepped in to the MB of West Chester showroom, the experience was very posi...tive. I was greeted by Greg Roth from sales. He was patient and made sure I had all the information needed to make the right decision. Everybody in the dealership was very accommodating i.e. Sales manager, General Manager, etc. In summary, awesome experience overall. I will definitely highly recommend this dealership!

"Horrendous"
    July 3, 2017

"Horrendous" is an understatement when it come to their service department. I would not be in business if I treated my customers the way I have been t...reated here. Matt D the Sprinter Service Adviser either has a "I'm too good" chip on his shoulder or he hates his job. He has no respect or concern for a business owners needs of timely communication and prompt service. Before I had my company Sprinter towed in I confirmed with him that 1) they would work on it and 2) they had time. Two and a half days and three messages to Matt D and he finally returns my call late on Friday with no information. Monday he calls to tell me what is wrong. Parts are overnighted for Tuesday. My team picked up truck on Wed and nearly $3000.00 later only to have engine warning lights come on and the truck not able to go over 35mph on the way back to company. After notifying Matt D he says he cannot look at it until the following Wed. Once again the Friday after @ 2:30pm I get a call that the Tech will look at it on Saturday. So it sat for three days plus the three to get it back in after initial repair. Monday @ 2:20pm Matt D calls to tell me it needs another $1000.00 to fix. I took it the next day without repair and had another shop fix their incompetence for half of what they quoted the same day. Still don't know if it needed the original work. It is not the money it is the absolute contemptible attitude you get from this guy. Maybe it is the company culture? CUSTOMER BEWARE..

Great Dealer All Around
    December 16, 2016

Angelo Perone is a true professional! All 10's to you buddy!

Used car
    September 18, 2016

Used sales rep was polite and accommodating. Facility is top notch

Great service! First class experience
    February 1, 2015

I was in the market for a new car. I was told by a family member to try Mercedes of West Chester. Great experience. The sales staff was friendly and m...ade me feel like a guest rather than a customer. The showroom was very busy and I can see why. Keep up the good work MB of West Chester. You have a customer for life!

Lousy service experience
    September 24, 2014

My wife and I dropped our Mercedes ML450 off for a routine oil change and tire rotation at around 9:30 am and were told "they'd call us as soon as it ...was ready." We spent the day meandering about West Chester as we were visiting with friends who were kind enough to pick us up from the dealership and show us around the historic center of town. At around 6:00 pm I began to wonder what was taking so long for a basic oil change and tire rotation so I called the dealership. "Oh it's just coming out now sir...come on in and get it." We had our friends drop us off only to find that the car wasn't actually ready, and had a number of service issues that weren't brought to our attention until we arrived back at the dealership. I was very upset having been made to wait all day, call to confirm it was ready on my own, and then come to find that I was lied to and the vehicle wasn't really ready but they were ready to sell us on services we had no interest in having performed. I'll stick to my local dealership thanks...avoid this disappointment. Don't expect a call when your car is ready either...they're too busy selling folks on additional service their vehicles likely don't even need.

mr. david kudish
    March 14, 2014

great experience in buying & courteousness of whole facility & of Faz

Great experience. Highly recommend.
    September 16, 2013

I drove 60 miles to another state to purchase a used vehicle, sight unseen, at Mercedes-Benz of West Chester. Mike McMahon was great to deal with and ...went above & beyond to make it happen. The facilities were excellent and everyone we met were very professional. I highly recommend them.

Mercedes-Benz of West Chester