Mercedes-Benz of West Chester

716 reviews

March 23, 2020

I got brand new A class from West Chester on feb 22 2020. This dealership is by far the best I have been to and dealt with. Pappas and Reimel my salesmen... and Steve the sales manager are both honest, patient and caring. They give you the best possible deal they can and do not hold back. I cannot recommend this dealership enough. I live in Pittsburgh and drove four hours to get to them because they are so professional. The customer service is five stars and so are the deals. DO NOT HESITATE TO TRY THIS DEALERSHIP THEY ARE AMAZING!!

Thank you for the five star review! We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We sincerely value your business and look... forward to your next visit. Aaron Smith

January 30, 2019

I gave Lynne advanced notice of my model interest and when I arrive she went over the options and had models waiting for a test drive. I selected a model... in stock and drove home that afternoon.

• August 19, 2012

Looking for a used car can be difficult! Not so with the friendly and professional service at West Chester,PA Mercedes! I drove two and a half hours to... look at a car there and was never sorry I made the drive. From the moment my husband and I entered this elegant showroom we were treated with respect! Everyone we encountered was most willing to help in whatever way possible! Yes, we bought the car and love it! We believe we got the best deal in all ways! Thanks!

January 30, 2019

We have always been treated wonderfully at the dealership. The staff is always professional and any problem we ever have is always completed correctly.... We have bought and serviced our cars there for 25 years.

January 30, 2019

I trust the service department to keep my automobile running well. I depend on the department to keep me safe and that the car performs well, as I rely... on my transportation more than most.

January 30, 2019

Claim vehicle within tolerance but will not show me the tolerances - that's for techs only. Replaced tires no charge, no documentation, but still maintain... no problem. Contradictory. Couldn't get a trade value to try to work a trade - seems they want to be distanced from the vehicle. This is a 2018 - not a vintage beater. Will dump at a loss and move o. From MB.

January 29, 2019

Missed diagnosis. I brought my wife's 2010 C300 To this dealer. The car was leaking power steering fluid. They stated that it was because the seals of... the steering box fluid reservoir were degraded And That's recommended changing them. My wife drove the car back home and by the time she got home the fluid had emptied out again. Carr brought back, and it turned out that it was one of the high-pressure steering hose that was leaking. The hose was changed and again we were charged more money. The worst thing was that the service manager refused to believe that they did the wrong repair. He took 10% off the second incorrect repair. It was a missed diagnosis. Plain and simple

January 29, 2019

The dealership and our salesman, Daniel Hayes, went above and beyond to work with us. No pressure sales and he answered all our questions before, during... and after the sale. Highly recommend.

January 28, 2019

This dealership is by far the best I have been to and dealt with. Bob, my salesman and Steve the sales manager are both honest, patient and caring. They... give you the best possible deal they can and do not hold back. I cannot recommend this dealership enough. I live in NJ and drive two hours to get to them because they are so profession. The customer service is five stars and so are the deals. DO NOT HESITATE TO TRY THIS DEALERSHIP THEY ARE AMAZING!!

January 28, 2019

Car is always repaired correctly the first time. People are always friendly and helpful. They treat you like family. Repairs are always completed on time... and vehicle is always returned clean.