• Awesome experience

Overall service from personnel to service as great, from the time I arrived to when I picked up my truck.

• Great service

They explained what has to be done to improve the performance of my Chevy Equinox and washed my car. I am a customer for life.

• Best place to service

Very easy and trusting I went in just for the regular maitnance on my truck. As soon as I got there I was greeted and attended to right away. Hector wrote up my car and sent it back right away. Took care of a recall I didn't even know I had.

• Patrick Morgan

Service writers were friendly and professional. My vehicle was delivered on time and had been washed prior to its delivery.

• Happy Customer

I didn't feel pressured to close the deal! Victor was very professional and friendly! My experience was, by far, THE BEST!

• Great service

Service was prompt and efficent. Facility was clean. Srevice personnel were polite and knowledgeable. They handeed my needs and concerns very professionally.

• Great service

They take the time you need to look at a car without pressuring a customer...Love the fact that they work with your payment

• Friendly service people

Rene is very helpful and is honest and very understanding. Get's my car's service or repaired quickly. I like that the shop is opened on Saturdays as well.

• New car

It was quick and easy and fairly painless. They did their jobs and sold a car and they gave us a full tank of gas

• friendly, helpful people.

I wanted to buy a truck that was just arriving on the car hauler. They unloaded it and took it to the back to prep it on a rush deal for me. Was very impressed.