New 888-863-3577 Dealer Website
Used 866-616-6800 Email Dealer
Service 877-351-6996

Average based on 661 reviews.
  • Overall Great Experience

I bought a used 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid from Tom Peck Ford. The salesmen, the manager, everyone involved in the process made it a seamless deal and a good one at that. I love my car, getting 43.5MPG after one month and 3,000 miles. Awesome!

• Tom Peck Ford Service

Always friendly and kind and work to please their customers.

Always friendly and kind and work to please their customers.

• repair

everyone was very nice and helpful. work was done quickly and they washed my car

Theresa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Perfect perfect service

I have never been to a better car dealership! I called them an hour before I got there and they had the car I was interested in already sitting in front waiting for me to come look and test drive it. The salesman was very helpful and very polite. He made the buying experience less stressful on all of us there. He was doing all he could to make sure we got the best deal on my 2012 chevy cruise. I love my car and I wouldn't go anywhere else for the rest of my cars.

Nicole, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

• Brakes n oil services

Good friendly service as always. Tried to upsell repairs with flushes I didn't need. That I don't like. Disappointed that they didn't was the car as they always in the past when in for servicing.

• Came in for an oil change

Brought my car in for an oil change - always good service!

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Daniel! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Brought my car in for an oil change - always good service!

• Quick

quick, efficient service friendly associates practical suggestions

Margaret, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

quick, efficient service friendly associates practical suggestions

• Ford Edge

Joe was extremely understanding of our needs and had the patients to deal with us even though we brought in our 18 month old for most of the car buying process.

• 2013 F-150

I was pleased with the customer service provided for my 2013 Ford F-150 pick up truck.

John, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Steve

Steve was a great resource. I returned the same day with a second car.

Steve was a great resource. I returned the same day with a second car.

Carole, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!