447 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Selman Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Another good day at Selman...

I showed up at the appointment time, my Service Advisor, Gabe, spoke to me right away about the reason for the visit, he got the initial paperwork done quickly, arranged for a shuttle home, called me to report progress, then sent the shuttle for me when the repairs and services were done. Once again, thanks to Gabe for another 'no drama' day at Selman.

• FAST AND ACURATE WILL RECOMEND THEM TO ALL FRIENDS

ALL AROUND GOOD SERVICE REAL FRIENDLY CAMERON IN SERVICE IS VERY FREINDLY AND GREAT PLACE TO SEND YOUR VEHICLE FOR REPAIR

• Best Experience Ever

One of the best vehicle purchase and trade-in experiences I have ever had. Minimum amount of back and forth. We quickly developed a deal that made everyone happy. Vincent did a great job explaining the Chevy Volt. I was in and out in about 1.5 hours.

• No pressure enviroment

Got a great price on a great truck. Matt found the exact truck I needed. The service was wonderful. Easy

• Excellent service and sales reps

Everyone is helpful and friendly. They make you feel like family. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a brand new or used car or truck.

• Great Service & Clean Dealership

Pleasant Staff & excellent Customer Service. The wait is usually a little longer than I like, but I am satisfied with the work done.

• Great service

My new car is wonderful. Love everything about it. Couldn't be happier. Thank you!! I will definitely be recommending people to Jim at Selman!!

• Great service, attentive staff

Always kept informed of the progress and solution to the problem. Service advisors always listen to issues no matter how trivial they may seem.

• Service was good

Service department was good and Cashier was good. I think you need to upgrade customer waiting area. compared to other dealers in the area. it was like I already have your money and now I am sticking you in a corner way from everyone site. This was hard to say because I like Selman Chevrolet

• Left with dirty vehicle.

In & out in an hour and a half for vehicle inspection and oil change. Always left prior service with a clean vehicle. NO WASH this time. I was a little disappointed.