1347 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Hannah Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Believe in rude.

My visit this afternoon (11/18/17) was one of the most insulting experiences I’ve ever had with an auto dealer. They didn’t have a trim or color on the lot that we were interested in, but because we where told by the salesman they could locate transfer inventory from other lots took the time to test drive a similar model - only then to be told they wouldn’t look for a truck for us because some manager, who didn’t take the time to even meet us, decided things weren’t progressing fast enough so he wouldn’t spend time on us. To bad for them, my wife and I both really liked how the truck drove, had they found one we liked we would had bought.

• Amazing!
    November 13, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks! - Mike Phillips, GM

Everyone was great and very helpful. I never felt like any one was trying to make money off of me. They where only concerned about making me happy with my purchase. Thanks.

• Grandma's car
    November 13, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

After years of raising kids and driving several large SUV's to and from sports, we eventually downsized to smaller vehicles after the kids left home. Now as grandparents in a new stage of family life, we needed a larger car again to transport the grandkids, ... all four of them. We were torn between the Chevrolet Traverse and the Honda Pilot. Both met our needs, however Mike was so thorough in describing the benefits of the Honda Pilot Elite and how well it would fulfill the needs of the grandkids, (and Grandma), we chose the Pilot. "Thank you Mike". It was a quick and easy purchase with no pressure. Now, Grandma is as happy as the Grandkids and Papa can rest easy that they are all comfortable and safe! Papa Mike

Dick Hannah Honda

We are very happy to hear that both you and your grandkids are enjoying your new Honda Pilot! We all wish you many miles and memories. Thank you for choosing us.. - Mike Phillips, GM

• Never would've thought I'd come out with a brand new car!
    November 8, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

I would've never thought I would come out with a brand new car since I was so upside down with my trade in. Mike came back with a 2017 Honda and I couldn't be more happy with it! He was quick and to the point and came up with going brand new with a lower interest rate rather than older. I would highly recommend Dick Hannah and having Mike as your salesman!

Dick Hannah Honda

Congratulations on your new Honda!! We hope you love it for years to come. Please never hesitate to contact Mike or our team if you have any questions come up. Thank you - Mike Phillips, GM

• Seamless car purchasing experience
    November 6, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

I had a seamless used car purchasing experience with this dealership. The employees are highly professional and knowledgeable. Mike Melnick is very nice, straight to the point and home delivered the vehicle as promised on time. Paul made the financing options very easy, explained the various options that help customer to choose the right option. Truly appreciate their support!

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We love to hear that you enjoyed working with Mike and Paul and that they could provide a fantastic experience for you. Thank you - Mike Phillips, GM

• Great customer service
    November 3, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for sharing your experience! We appreciate it! - Mike Phillips, GM

Nick was very knowledgeable and helpful. He knew what they had in stock and was even willing to go out of his way for me to test drive a car in Longview. He was genuine and really wanted me to to be happy with the car I picked.

• Great customer service
    November 2, 2017

Guys did great at showing me financing options. No pressure sale. Thanks a lot my family loves the new car. Will be back for another.

Dick Hannah Honda

Congratulations on your new car! We hope your family enjoys it for years to come! - Mike Phillips, GM

• Absolutely amazing!
    November 1, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

Shannon and all of us at Dick Hannah Honda appreciate your review! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Thanks! - Mike Phillips, GM

This dealership works above and beyond for their customers! Shannon made sure that everything worked out and made sure I was absolutely happy with my purchase! I would 100 percent recommend this dealership to anyone.

• The best experience.
    November 1, 2017

Nik was so easy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone. Very professional and played no games. Got me the deal I was looking for.

Dick Hannah Honda

We appreciate you allowing Nik and our team to earn your business! Congratulations on your new vehicle! - Mike Phillips, GM

• Positive
    October 31, 2017

Dick Hannah Honda

Darnell and our team thank you for choosing us! Please never hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all! - Mike Phillips, GM

Courteous, helpful, positive. Darnell went above and beyond to find what we wanted and worked with us to make it work . Chris made sure we understood the deal and explained all of our options fully.