(4.8) 1371 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1371 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Dick Hannah Honda from DealerRater.com
  • great dealer in town

i shop here twice and all have great experience with them. nice staffs help me find the right car for me and my brother too.

• Great experience

Trevor J was very friendly and efficient.He made the experience very enjoyable. And quick . I personally do not enjoy the car buying process and espec...ially have problems when I have to work with several people. He was the only person I worked with except DMV and insurance. I didn???t feel like I was being talked into or bullied.

• Very good.

I had very good experience best dealer easy to work with every one. Good sales person Nick Barnes he was very helpful and fast to get me out of the de...arer with my car. The Finance easy to work with and help me to get the best deal Thank you Noah Rodeman. Best dealer.

Overall Experience

• A past mistake made good!!

I came in to Hannah's, told Scott Doyle what I could afford and Scott and the finance manager made it happen. I'm very happy!

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for your review! Scott and our team hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! - Mike Phillips, GM

• Felt a little rushed during paperwork but happy still!

When I arrived at the dealership, Richard helped me through the beginning process. I already knew the car I wanted, so it was more about getting the r...ight price. He was super duper friendly, and although we didn't really go over too many features, he acknowledged that I could call and ask any questions and he'd be there to help. (Oh, and I needed a ride and someone totally came and picked me up, incredibly helpful!). I really liked his energy, and he was still powering through despite getting over a cold. The only part I would've liked more time with was paperwork. I am a slow reader and like to read everything I sign word for word, and felt rushed during this process. I wanted more explanation with warranties and lemon laws. All and all, I bought the car I wanted and I love it.

Dick Hannah Honda

We are so happy to hear that Richard could help you find the car you love! We thank you for your review as well as your feedback about the paperwork p...rocess, that is very important to us as we are always striving to improve. Thank you - Mike Phillips, GM

• In love with my new Civic

After 3 long weeks of car shopping, I was on true verge of giving up. I found an ad for double warranty so i called Dick Hannah Vancouver. Dylan pick...ed up. I told him what I wanted, he told me he???d check his lot, if they didn???t have it, he would find it for me. A few hours later he contacted me and said he had the car I was looking for. I drove across the bridge to pick it up. As I walked up to the front door, my car was sitting pretty out front. Dylan was easy to work with, even when my dad was grilling him, he kept professional and was extremely helpful. We spilled water, he was there to wipe it up, literally. Dylan was honest and funny, even gave me a hat from his personal collection since thre store was closed. He walked me through my car???s features and I left that place with a huge smile on my face. Noah, the finance guy was as great too. It???s a thankless job but he explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable in my purchase. Dylan has checked up on me and and has been very responsive post-purchase to any questions i have had. Love my car, great experience, would totally recommend this dealership!

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for the glowing review! We appreciate you and your dad allowing our team to assist you and we hope you love your new car for many years to c...ome! Never hesitate to call or email if you need anything. Thank you! - Mike Phillips, GM

• Having fun.

Scott Doyle,sales,and Paul Nicholas, finance are the best. I should know since 1956 I have purchased more new cars than I care to mention.

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for the fantastic review! We know there are many dealers to choose from and we appreciate you allowing us to earn your business. Thank you! ...- Mike Phillips, GM

• Staff is very Professional

The staff was all I could have asked for; positive supporting my requests as we moved through the process. I could not have been happier with Scott, ...Micheal, Shannon, Kevin, and Elizabeth. The process of buying a car, on the other hand, is too time-consuming and not respectful of the customers time. Why when I can buy a house for many times more than a car and due it in the comfort of my home or no more than a half-hour in an office should it take so many hours (4.5) to buy a car? The system is byzantine and the dealers need to figure out how to expedite the process and make the experience more positive for the customer and their employees. This in its self is a reason to drive a car for years.

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for allowing our team to earn your business and thank you very much for sharing your feedback about the process. We do take all feedback ser...iously and use this to help improve or implement new processes so we do appreciate it. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Thank you - Mike Phillips, GM

• Amazing!

This was the most painless, well organized, quick, friendly, and best experience I???ve ever had with a dealership. I would definitely recommend Dylan... Connell!

Dick Hannah Honda

Dylan and our entire team appreciate your kind review! Thank you for choosing us! - Mike Phillips, GM

• Merry Christmas

Without an appointment, Jeff was able to get my car serviced in a very timely manner considering it was the day after Christmas. He was friendly, cou...rteous and professional and followed up as promised. Jeff is an asset to the Honda service dealership.

Dick Hannah Honda

Thank you for choosing us for your Service needs! We are happy to hear that Jeff could assist you and get you back on the road in a timely manner. We ...wish you many miles of smiles in the new year! - Mike Phillips, GM

3321 NE Auto Mall Dr Vancouver, WA 98662