(4.8) 237 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

237 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com
  • Fast and reliable transaction with a great price

Fast, reliable and great service with professional friendly attitude. As a first time Volvo buyer, They made my decision a lot easier . I would strong...ly recommend these guys.

• Great Service from Jimmy

I have been coming to this dealer when I have had Volvo's off/on for over 10 years. Jimmy Wong has always provided great and pleasant service. He i...s very flexible with arrangements to meet my schedules, is very accessible by phone and responsive to E-mails, and keep me up to date through the service. Scheduling is very easy and the car is always ready and clean when promised.

Thank you!

• I first went to Volvo Cars of Bethesda out of conv

I first went to Volvo Cars of Bethesda out of convenience since I live nearby, even though DARCARS Volvo and specifically Paola had been strongly reco...mmended to me. What a mistake in not going to Paola first - because the experience was like night and day. At Volvo Cars of Bethesda - the sales team was dismissive and it felt like pulling teeth trying to get any information. At DARCARS - when I first met Paola she walked me through all of the details and she became like a personal instructor for the new XC90 we ended up taking home. She is very friendly, patient, and genuine. If you are in the market for a Volvo - don't waste your time going anywhere else - just go see Paola and you will leave (with a dream car!) so grateful that you did.

• Highly Recommend

I highly recommend them. Mr Arman and his personnel go beyond their duty to make sure our family feel at ease when we buy our cars and when we come fo...r any type of service. I have no reservation in recommending Mr Arman and each of his collaborators to our family and friends.

• Exceeds Expectations!

Alexander and his team at DARCARS are professional, they'll go the extra mile to accommodate the customer, and they'll give you a great deal. Whether ...you're buying a new or used vehicle, there's no better place to do business in metro DC.

• Excellent Service -Repeat Customer

I recently purchased a new car from Darcars Volvo. Tom, my service advisor, and the entire Darcars Volvo service department were a major reason for m...y repeat purchase. Tom has always been available for consultation before bringing my car in for service. He attends to every detail of my service visit and follows up with careful explanation of any repairs. When I have needed further explanation on my new car's mechanical and computer functions, Mark, the Service Manager, has personally demonstrated and cleared up any confusions. I have the highest regard for the Darcars Volvo sales and service departments. My new car purchasing process was a pleasant and stress free experience and I would recommend Darcars Volvo to any of my friends or acquaintances.

• Love my 2015 Certified V60

Spoke to Talbot about what I was looking for on a Tuesday and bought car the following Saturday. Cannot believe what a value this off-lease car was. C...ar is immaculate - tanks previous owner! Lots of options which based on my price seem to be written off/majorly discounted, and guess fact that usa doest buy wagons also made this one a steal - thanks supply and demand, Certifed warranty is definitely the icing. Call Talbot and tell him what you're looking for - if you get my experience you wont be disappointed.

DARCARS Volvo Cars

Thank you so much for the review! We are glad we were able to help you find the perfect car!

• Excellent Dealership - Repeat Customer for Sales and Service

The customer service we receive from Alexander Arman and the other salespeople at Darcars Volvo is exceptional. It is why I am such a satisfied repea...t customer. Mr. Arman is proactive with helping me understand my options. He has sold or leased about five XC90s to me over the years. He always helps me find a car that is exactly what I want, and works with me to stay within my budget. I feel absolutely no pressure to make a decision during the process. Everything from selecting the car, confirming the price, and finalizing the paperwork goes extremely smoothly. Every experience at this dealership working with Mr. Arman has been completely hassle-free and I always love the car I end up with! I should also say that I am actually open to buying or leasing another type of car, but Mr. Arman has made the process so positive that I keep returning to XC90s. I would recommend Darcars Volvo because everyone there gives excellent customer service, especially Mr. Arman. I continue to go back because he does so many things to show that he values my family and me as customers. Mr. Arman always checks in to make sure we are happy with our car. He goes out of his way to ensure we are taken care of. (For example, with one car we had a service issue in another state, and he worked directly with the Volvo dealer in the other state to ensure that we were not inconvenienced at all as a result of the issue.) I would (and do) recommend this dealership whenever I have the chance. I really feel Mr. Arman goes out of his way to ensure our family feels valued as customers and that we are always in the car we want to be driving. I have not turned to another type of car largely due to my desire to continue having such a pleasant experience at this dealership. The Darcars showroom is always clean. The bathroom is clean. The waiting areas are comfortable. Everything about the dealership is welcoming. I know the experience is going to be positive everytime I step inside. This even spills over to when I need my car serviced. The Darcars Volvo service department goes above and beyond to ensure everything about that process goes smoothly as well (i.e., loaner vehicle, car is washed when returned, Mr. Arman follows up to ask about how everything is going with the car, etc.) There are Volvo service departments closer to our house, but I specifically return to Darcars Volvo whenever I can. I am a satisfied customer who recommends Mr. Arman and this dealership without hesitation.

DARCARS Volvo Cars

Thank you so much for the review, Denise!

• Excellent Dealership -- Repeat Customer

The customer service my husband and I received from Alexander Arman and the other salespeople who helped us was exceptional. Mr. Arman was proactive w...ith helping us understand our options. He helped me find a car that was exactly what I wanted, and worked with me to stay within my budget. I felt absolutely no pressure during the process. Everything from selecting the car, confirming the price, and finalizing the paperwork went extremely smoothly. It was completely hassle-free and I loved the car I ended up with!

• BEST DEALERSHIP...DARCARS VOLVO

This is my first Volvo and I'm pleasantly surprised not just by the car but also by the dealership. Alex Arman is the best car sales person I have ev...er dealt with. He was very professional, kept me posted about the status of my car. Even when I had few concerns, he was right there to take care of it. I will definitely make my next purchase at Darcars.

15401 N Frederick Rd Rockville, MD 20855