• Toyota highlander

The salesman was professional and spend enough time to show vehicles and answer questions without giving any pressure to buy.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience, Bhusan. It's great to know our staff was able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service Haley Toyota of Roanoke is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Warm regards, Chuck Baker, General Manager, (540) 345-1666, chuckcbaker@aol.com

• Excellent service

Service done as promised. Helpful and courteous staff called me about status of my vehicle and recommended necessary additional service.

• Fast appointment

I was able to schedule an appointment on very short notice to fix brakes before a trip. Everyone at Haley is efficient and friendly.

• Great Dealership

Kelly Allen is great salesman. He got me everything I wanted or compensated for things I couldn't get. The whole transaction was quick and easy!

• Excellent service

The staff specially Mr. Kelley Allen was very efficient and accomodating. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

• Good experience

Salesperson was good and knowledgeable, buyig process was quick with no suprises. Would go back when i buy my next one.

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at Haley Toyota of Roanoke, Michael. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know. Take care! Best regards, Chuck Baker, General Manager, (540) 345-1666, chuckcbaker@aol.com

• Great service and a very nice waiting area.

I was a walk in for inspection and out in about 1.5 hours. Very nice waiting area and all were very friendly.

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words, Charles. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Best regards, Hoyt Parris, Service Manager, (540) 345-1666, hparris@haleyauto.com

• clean dealership and friendly people

The process was so easy. I just emailed the service department in advance and scheduled an appointment. I received a couple reminder notices. when I got there the work was done in the time frame they promised and everyone involved was very friendly.

Bobbie, thanks for this great review! I can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy that they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Best regards, Hoyt Parris, Service Manager, (540) 345-1666, hparris@haleyauto.com

• Pleasant experience and timely repairs

Overall it was a very pleasant experience interacting with associates, as always, and my vehicle repairs were completed in record time.

That's fantastic to hear, Gail! I will be sure to thank our team for providing you with a pleasant experience. If we can help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best regards, Hoyt Parris, Service Manager, (540) 345-1666, hparris@haleyauto.com

• Great service

Everyone is professional & friendly. Very efficient ! Exceptionally clean, wifi & TV available while waiting! They refunded my money I lost in drink machine immediately .

We appreciate your marvelous feedback, Jo. It is our commitment to ensuring quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see Haley Toyota of Roanoke for any future needs! Thanks again. Best regards, Hoyt Parris, Service Manager, (540) 345-1666, hparris@haleyauto.com