Magic City Ford Lincoln Roanoke

New 888-584-7736 Dealer Website
Used 888-401-4580 Email Dealer
Service 888-205-1538

• Third car in less than two years.

This is the third car in less than two years that I have bought with Wayne Fulp and Cameron Johnson. They have always treated me with respect and fairness. Wayne has always helped me anyway he can and always follows up quickly as we go through the buying process. Magic City has made my car buying experience as pleasant as possible. Thanks for an outstanding job!

• 2012 Explorer Limited

The dealer listed the vehicle and I contacted them to see it. When I arrived they couldn't find it. On a second trip they found it but it hadn't been cleaned or checked. Two more trips later everything was done and I bought it. Vehicle was in good shape and they were professional but they could have done a better job of having it ready when I first contacted them to come look at it.

• Tom Simmons

I only did some emailing back and forth, they where prompt and followed up great!! Very impressed, I will reach out to them and make the 2 hour drive to give them a chance.

• BUYING PROCESS WAS EXCELLENT

JUST PURCHASED A NEW F-150 MY SALES PERSON WAS PHOME FORD.SHE WAS WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH.SHE WAS NOT PUSHY AND VERY HELPFUL IN EVERY WAY.THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE FROM START TO COMPLETION WAS VERY PROF.

• No pressure.

We have purchased several cars from Jurl. No pressure. He showed genuine concern that the vehicle we purchased met our needs.

• Third Purchase

I have purchased three vehicles from Darren and he is always excellent to deal with.

• Very good service.

Very good. Bought two cars from Anthony Nuckols. Excellent customer service.

Very good. Bought two cars from Anthony Nuckols. Excellent customer service.

• Very helpful

Chris was very helpful. We were able to order the exact car we wanted. He did a good job explaining all of the features

• Pleasant Experience

Wayne Fulp was pleasant and professional. He didn't pressure me and made my experience comfortable.

• Very helpful!

Jurl Sykes was very helpful, honest and respectful. He made purchasing our car a hassle-free process.