New 888-405-8279 Dealer Website
Used 877-920-3276 Email Dealer
Service 888-860-8744

• TRUE PROFESSIONALISM

An overall outstanding buying experience at Mercedes Benz of Fort Myers. Began with Bridget calling me about an email I sent to the dealership regarding an E420 I had seen online and giving me directions to their facility. Then a call by Vince Casamassa to set up a test drive. When I arrived Vince had the cleaned and ready to drive. After some friendly conversation I went to look at their car while they looked at my trade. Vince could not have been more pleasant, I felt like I was talking to an old friend a very relaxed atmosphere. After going over the numbers with Vince and John I felt I wanted to look at a couple other vehicles I had also seen on line. There was no pressure to buy today and I told them I'd settle one way or another tomorrow. When I got home I realized they were right, I would not find another Mercedes in this condition, a one owner, bought at their dealership and serviced there. When Vince called the next day we finished the deal over the phone and I told him I would pick up the car Friday. When I arrived Friday all was ready and after the necessary paperwork Vince had the car filled with gas and off I went. This E420 is everything I had hoped for and more. I have not been this impressed since I bought my 380SL new in 1981. The ride and handling are great and the finish is like new as is the flawless interior. Thanks to Vince for giving me the time to mull things over and I' ll be back for my next car, maybe a new SL.

• Service Mercedes Benz, Ft Myers

Service has always been very good. Adam Barton/Service Adviser is excellent. Just wish we had a Mercedes Benz closer to me.

• E 350 repair

excellent service and repair friendly and helpful staff

excellent service and repair friendly and helpful staff

• Lidia bought E350 Red

Jeffrey was an exceptional salesman!! Awesome service :-)

Jeffrey was an exceptional salesman!! Awesome service :-)

• Service on my E350

Professional, personal and attentive to Me, not just another customer. Extremely satisfied with the entire experience.

• Mercedes can't seem to paint a car red

I purchased a 2013 red sl550. It was my dream car. The car was perfect and I loved it. My original buying experience was fine as I had purchased many of these in the past, some from the same dealer. After 1.5 years the red paint failed. I was shocked. I have has 12 of these and I never had a paint issue. They offered to paint it for me. i refused because if your turn in a painted car the value is cut by 1/2 again. They said they would give me a new one but I had to pay the difference for 2 model years up. After considering the circumstances I went ahead wit the so called upgrade even though I had no intention of buying a new car. The second car was excellent and beautiful and MB assured me that their paint issue was fixed as this was the same care which was built specifically for me with the features i wanted. One year went by and the same thing happened, the paid failed. this time they said if I wanted to exchange it (with 13,000 miles) (brand new by any standard) that I could upgrade but this time the cost was 4x the first upgrade for the new model since the style had changed. Now they have beaten me for $30,000 and yes I have another new car but they did not stand behind their product as i thought they should have and offer to paint it .... you don't paint a $110,000 car and call it a day... it's not a freaken KIA.

• Gayle magnon

Service was very good. They took me right, had to wait about 2 hours, inside car was clean but don't think washed. Sean was very helpful as usual.

• Mercedes CLK 320

Made an appointment, got there on time and was out in a reasonable amount of time.

Hello Lappy! Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful day!

• Owner

Had a problem with noise while driving in the front end of the auto. Service agent was able to determine the problem(s) and proceeded to have them repaired. Auto is running like new again.

Hello Richard! Thank you for the 5-star review. We greatly appreciate your feedback. We are glad to hear about your excellent experience. Have a wonderful day!

• Purchased second Mercedes Benz

This is my second purchase at this dealership. The experience has been a positive one and they make all attempts to make you a satisfied buyer.

Thank you for your positive review! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear about your excellent experience. Have a wonderful day!