Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers

(4.7) 254 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Love love love Fort Myers Mercedes!

Rhonda was a super sales lady.....she searched and searched and found exactly what I wanted! I had visited and called two other Mercedes dealerships n...earby and was unhappy with their efforts. Rhonda also patiently taught me all about the operation of the GLC300 which is very different from what I was used to. She?s the best!

Mari-lynn Hoffman, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Come back and see us anytime. Have a wonderful day!

• 2015 GL450

I purchased this car from a referral from my girlfriend who had purchase several Mercedes from this dealership and specifically the internet sales, Br...antley who was extremely professional and not a hard sell salesman.

• Mercedes Benz of Ft. Myers

The service adviser, Adam Barton, was helpful and efficient. Our service was finished on time and everything was taken care of.

Charles Yocum, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• service

appointment scheduling is easy, great service. in and out quickly

Hello Ralph Tincher, thank you; we appreciate your feedback!

• Service Adviser Training Needed

My husband usually deals with the car maintenance. We have been coming to this dealer for the past 3 to 4 years. The service adviser Tom Tipton was n...ot our usual service advisor. He was extremely rude to me by suggesting I was lying about calling the dealer all week to get in for an appointment to get this part installed. I?ve dealt with him once before and because I am a female he was talking down to me like I didn?t know nothing about my car maintenance. He also gave me an attitude after checking the system and saw that my last visit was August of 2017 for the regular maintenance. I told him that my service was not due yet according to the on board computer and no reason to bring it in. This issue with the vehicle was due to when I took my car to get detailed at a car wash they accidentally broke this part and were paying to get it fix. Mr. Tipton was also extremely rude ro Alberto a manager from Downtowner car wash who stated he will make his own complaint. I believe this will be my last time dealing with this dealer.

• Mercedes fort Myers

Was great to work with . Chris is a true expert and honest .

Dov Klarberg, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations!

• Exceptional Service ... Highly Recommend

I purchased my E-350 Convertible from this dealership 5 years ago ... this particular visit was a routine annual service (e.g. Oil Change, etc). Help...ful professional staff. Highly recommend this dealership.

Jay Melquist, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers! Have a great day!

• John Durand and the crew were great.

John and the crew made it easy. I was in and out in just about an hour. Which is lightning fast for a car dealership. I've purchased over 35 vehicles ...and this was the fastest transaction i've ever done at a dealership. John was very professional and answered all the questions I had. Not much else to say, except i'll be back when I need another.

Josh, thanks for taking the time to leave your kind words and rating. We are so glad to hear that John made it an easy process and we hope that you ar...e enjoying your vehicle! Please come back to see us again soon and have a great day!

• Mercedes Benz GL 350

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Sandra Maravolo, thank you so much for the positive review!

• Service at Mercedes of Fort Myers

It was perfect, on time and gorgeous welcome. Great park with many new cars...

Yannick Raissac, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers!

Mercedes-Benz of Fort Myers