• Could not found a better deal or dealer.

The facility is a pleasure to visit. From the immaculate showroom and lot to the other support facilities. They even have a valet when it gets busy. They gave me a better deal when I arrived than they gave me over the internet. Nora was perfect and so was her support staff. Be sure and ask for Nora. They took the time to explain all of the features on the RTL-T AWD truck. I saved thousands of dollars and got just what I was looking for. The finance manager treated me like an adult and gave me a great finance rate. Make sure and have some of their special coffee and hot chocolate. Very easy to find and park. Easy access to the display lots and a great neighborhood to test drive. It is worth the trip from the San Fernando Valley, Thousand Oaks, Orange County or even Ventura County. You will save lots of money, and get just what you are looking for.

Hello, David! Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience. Have a wonderful day! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• Excellent service at SM Honda!

SM Honda has friendly and efficient service. I have been going there for years and every experience has been great. They are honest and fair. Plus they can get you in quick!

• Honda Santa Monica

excellent customer service. They take care of vehicle markedly superior to other service centres

Sanjeev, thank you so much for the review! Glad to hear our team surpassed your expectations. Come back anytime! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• Honda Santa Monica Service

I've always had my CR-V serviced by Honda of Santa Monica and Ron Gee has always been there to help me.

Perfect! Glad to hear your experience was above satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback. Enjoy your CRV! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• Buying 2016 Pilot Touring

Great experience great price! Salesman Ravel was easy to negotiate with, friendly , and knowledgeable

Hello, Larry! Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Have a great day!? -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• Regular Maintenance Service& Repairs

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Have a wonderful day! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

Honda of Santa Monica's service department is awesome. They are very prompt in working on your car and updates you if anything needs to be done that was unexpected to get your authorization before they d Ron Gee my service adviser is very knowledgeable and has always been very helpful to me from the very first time I took my car for service.

• bought a used car

Everyone was friendly and the process went very smoothly

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your five-star review. Come back anytime! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

Everyone was friendly and the process went very smoothly

• Recall for air bags on passenger side

I made an appt. and they were on time and finished the repair sooner than quoted so I was in and out early.

• Honda of Santa Monica

amazing they are very help full and always willing to accommodate your needs.. thank you

• Service Experience

Great Customer Service! I found the technicians to be polite, helpful and knowledgeable.. Overall, the process of having my car serviced was excellent.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Have a wonderful day and come back anytime, Richard! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team