• Could not found a better deal or dealer.

The facility is a pleasure to visit. From the immaculate showroom and lot to the other support facilities. They even have a valet when it gets busy. They gave me a better deal when I arrived than they gave me over the internet. Nora was perfect and so was her support staff. Be sure and ask for Nora. They took the time to explain all of the features on the RTL-T AWD truck. I saved thousands of dollars and got just what I was looking for. The finance manager treated me like an adult and gave me a great finance rate. Make sure and have some of their special coffee and hot chocolate. Very easy to find and park. Easy access to the display lots and a great neighborhood to test drive. It is worth the trip from the San Fernando Valley, Thousand Oaks, Orange County or even Ventura County. You will save lots of money, and get just what you are looking for.

Hello, David! Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience. Have a wonderful day! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• Marc Uchiyama is the best at Santa Monica Honda!

I have been having both of our cars worked on at Santa Monica Honda for over 15 years. Beside the quality work done by the mechanics, my primary reason for returning time and time again is the wonderful customer service of Marc Uchiyama! His no nonsense and insightful communication has instilled total trust regarding maintenance and repairs on my vehicles. He is the reason I keep coming back!

• Fast service

Awesome job,fast and neatly done special mention to Mr. Gill a really friendly hug

• My Civic Tire Inspection and Repair

Thorough, fast, and reasonably priced diagnosis and repair.

Thorough, fast, and reasonably priced diagnosis and repair.

• not applicable

The Honda agent, Mario, demonstrated an extraordinary consideration and kindness towards me, which I rarely experience as an individual with physical challenges

Thank you, Orna, for your 5-star review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team and will pass on your compliments to Mario! Have a great day and come back to Honda of Santa Monica anytime!

• Experienece

I had a very good experience, it was clear prompt and timely nad the service contact was polite and professional.

Hooshang Khosrovani, thank you so much for your high rating! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Customer review

Have been going to Santa Monica Honda for the past 30 years. Have had excellenet service from them.

Ted Horita, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you again for leaving us this response!

• survey

Service man said that it will take one hour to check my car, but it took only 30 minute. I liked the service. Thank you so much!!!

Thank you Suzie Kim for the 5-star review! It is great to hear about the speedy service you received, and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Have a wonderful day! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• survey

Service man said that it will take one hour to check up my car, but it took only 30 minute. I liked the service. Thank you!!!

Thank you Suzie Kim for the excellent review! We are thrilled to hear you had such speedy, quality service. Have a wonderful day and we'll see you next time! -Your Honda of Santa Monica Team

• Outstanding service

I recently bought my third Honda from Honda of Santa Monica, and I am writing to share with you how please I am with the transaction. First of all I must acknowledge the service team. They are, in short, outstanding. It is because of their excellent work and my relationship with them that I made a point of buying again from them. I have worked with many on the service team over the years from Cameron to Ron and they are all outstanding. When I wanted a new van, I called Marc Uchiyama first. Marc sold me my last van 11 years ago and has serviced it every since. Marc knows me by site on a first name basis. He knows what I want and don't want and how I operate. His level of service is fantastic. Marc put me in touch with Ronnie Shahid and Ronnie took it from there. Like Marc, Ronnie is fantastic too. We spoke on the phone worked out the details and I came in with a check and drove out the van. Ronnie had all the paperwork ready to go and made the process simple, quick and enjoyable. Florin Lasca, was great too with the same level of professionalism and respect that the rest of the team had. I love the new van and am looking forward to continuing my ongoing relationship with Honda of Santa Monica.