• Top notch!

Top notch!  I am one of those people who dreads going to buy a car or anything that requires negotiation.  But at the same time I want the level of service you get from a family run business.  I tried some bigger car dealerships and they weren't how I like to do business.  I found out about Platinum Autos through a friend and tried them out 4 years ago.  I have since purchased two cars from them and have had a great experience every time.  Robert is a class act and will give you the space and time to make a smart decision.  I never once felt rushed and he was able to answer all my questions.  I am definitely not an easy customer, but he never seemed annoyed.  The kicker about Platinum Autos is their location.  Its nice knowing that if there is a problem or an issue that I can call Robert directly and he will take care of it.  Something you won't get at some dealerships.

• We came in Sunday, and left with a Audi

Hi, we devoted the day to find a low mile Audi Quattro. We went three dealers in Seattle, all over priced with higher miles. We found the ad on cars website and went to Platinum. Great people great car. sincerely Martha Kiesly

• SOLD our Mercedes to Platinum very nice and easy!

SOLD our Mercedes to Platinum very nice and easy and we received top dollar, came back two weeks later and bought a great BMW Thanks Cindy H

• LOVE OUR NEW TRUCK!! AWESOME DEAL

LOVE OUR DIESEL TRUCK, ALL STOCK AND EVERY OPTION WE WANTED.. YAHOO, OFF TO GET OUR BOAT OUT OF STORAGE. Thanks, Platinum!

• NICEST USED CAR WE HAVE BOUGHT!

Nicest used Lexus we could find. One owner local free carfax. We love our new Lexus and received the best deal out of all the dealers we went to! We received $1,700 more for our trade too. Thanks Platinum the West family

• Great car buying experience!

Great car buying experience! the Range Rover is so nice. Love the new body style. Drives like nice car.

• Came in on the Mini left with a Camry!

"Came in on the Mini left with a Camry! " Came in on the Mini left with a Camry! We drove both and really liked the 2016 Camry xle sedan. The Camry was bigger I'm a big guy!!

• LOVE OUR NEW MERCEDES!

Great experience, we didn't get the high pressure tactic at all.. We where in and out in 1 hour no hassles no games. Thanks

• $2,800 more for our trade!!

First time purchasing a Lexus. Been owners to 2 Acuras and 2 Nissans and never a Toyota brand and wanted to give a try. So we stopped by Platinum Autos to check it out. When we first arrived at the dealership, there were a lot of people looking around the lot checking out different vehicles, and we were trying to find a sales rep since it's a pack house. And then Austin showed up! He was very knowledge about all the Lexus vehicles, he's very polite and have a great attitude toward showing you around. He didn't give us anything like, "oh, what do I have to do today to earn your business?". He's very professionals in all area. He will really take the time to show you everything. Since this was the first time we are purchasing a Toyota/Lexus vehicle, he showed us the pros and cons about owning a Lexus and he printed everything out because he want to show us what we are getting. Best part was they gave us $2,800 more than the Acura dealer offered us for our trade! He truly is great in what he does and I will definitely recommend him personally if any of my family, friends, neighbors, and everyone I know to him when they need to purchase a vehicle. Platinum Auto is a great dealership and has a great family relationship with all their customers. You won't get cheated if you go see Austin!

• Love our new Prius :)

From the beginning of searching for the car we wanted through emails with Robert to the final purchase of our car with Robert it was "easy peasy". It couldn't have gone smoother. The price that was quoted in Robert's email was the price we paid. Robert even sent us a video of the car we were looking for. Robert wasn't a high pressure salesman. He spent all the time I needed helping me learn about all the bells and whistles on the new Prius.