BMW of Sterling

136 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• November 18, 2018

Thoughtful timely and thorough. Each person we worked with explained process and how they could help us. The smoothest car buying experience I have ever... had

• October 13, 2016

My wife and I recently purchased a 2017 BMW X5 from Sal Ufyani at BMW of Sterling. We have been casually looking at Mercedes, Audi and BMW for the last... two years, allowing us to visit many dealers in the Northern VA area. BMW of Sterling was the first dealer that actually listened to what we want, didn't try to upsell us with features we didn't need. When we wanted to talk price, they didn't roll out a bunch of lower level models or used cars. They worked with us to get a deal that made everyone happy. Sal is one of the few car salesmen who didn't try and push us in one direction or another, or try to hard sell us on something we didn't want. He just listened and made every effort to meet our needs. Without question, I would recommend BMW of Sterling to anyone looking for excellent service and value.

• November 24, 2018

Had a terrific experience shopping for a pre-owned BMW 2-series. Worked closely with Matt Tillman, who was helpful and knowledgeable, as well as tenacious... with regard to getting the vehicle and deal I wanted.

January 4, 2019

Robin my service advisory was fantastic, true asset to BMW of sterling. Work done a in a timely manner and delivered on time as promised

January 3, 2019

Matt Tillman is hands down the best sales I have ever worked with. Not only was Matt knowledgeable on all the BMW models but he was also patient and easygoing... throughout the entire process. The best part of the entire experience was that since the 2019 X5 purchase was a surprise gift for my mom, after finding me the perfect spec, Matt took it all a step further and went above and beyond in helping me finalize the purchase (paperwork and all) beforehand as well as organized a spectacular delivery that took my mom by complete surprise. All in all, my experience with Matt was both professional and very fun; I will 100% be reaching out to Matt for any and all of my future BMW purchases/needs and whole heatedly recommend that you do as well!

December 31, 2018

The young man who help me Mike that was his name. Extremely helpful, made everything effortless for me. Got my car serviced and off I went.

December 31, 2018

As soon as I walked in, I was greeted. I let the gentleman at the desk know what I was in for and he quickly got everything he needed ready. Mike a believe... his name was, very informative young man, once my car was ready to go he went over with me what was done and asked if i had any further questions.

December 28, 2018

I had an outstanding experience working with Andrii B. in order to get my BMW 4 series. From the initial call and follow up email, Andrii was a class... act. He answered every single question and always responded quickly and timely at all times. When I came to the dealership there were 0 surprises and no “tricks” or “games”. Andrii, Melissa and Ash truly care about their clients and I had a fantastic experience. Highly recommend them to anyone.

December 28, 2018

BMW of Sterling is a class auto dealership. They treated myself and my wife well. Very courteous and respectful. Driton our sales person was professional,... patient and listened well to us. There was not a high pressure to buy. You felt very comfortable there. The service was excellent and everyone was very friendly. It felt like a family atmosphere.j

December 21, 2018

Sean is a consummate professional!!! He responds to my text msgs immediately, scheduled me for the free service check in a timely manner and advised me... of their findings very promptly! On short notice, Sean got me a loaner car, contacted my extended warranty company and ensured that they provided the warranty the evidence needed to approve the warranty repair on my car. The car was repaired within the estimated time, Sean gave me!!! Sean does an outstanding job everytime I take my 335i or my wife's X4 in for service or repair. Thanks for always taking care of our cars, Sean!!! Outstanding job all round!!