BMW of Sterling

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.4
  • Excellent buying experience

I purchased a used 2016 X3 from BMW of Sterling. The experience was fantastic! I was warmly greeted as soon as I walked into the dealership. Mohamm...ed and I negotiated the sale in a fair and professional manner- no underhanded tactics, no waste of my time. There was an extended wait to meet with the finance department to finalize the purchase. In the grand scheme of things, this is fairly minor. I highly recommend this dealership for those seeking an experience where the buyer is treated with respect.

• Outstanding car buying experience

My wife and I recently purchased a 2017 BMW X5 from Sal Ufyani at BMW of Sterling. We have been casually looking at Mercedes, Audi and BMW for the la...st two years, allowing us to visit many dealers in the Northern VA area. BMW of Sterling was the first dealer that actually listened to what we want, didn't try to upsell us with features we didn't need. When we wanted to talk price, they didn't roll out a bunch of lower level models or used cars. They worked with us to get a deal that made everyone happy. Sal is one of the few car salesmen who didn't try and push us in one direction or another, or try to hard sell us on something we didn't want. He just listened and made every effort to meet our needs. Without question, I would recommend BMW of Sterling to anyone looking for excellent service and value.

• Horrible place to buy your dream car.

Potential Buyers & fellow BMW owners beware. I dont normally rely on social media as a means to get customer service but I guess I am done being pati...ent! As a person who chose to purchase my luxury dream car with lot of expectations at this location, that enrages me. I only chose this place because of my cousin's reference. Could I have read few reviews and done my research,this is place will be not in my list. Firstly, Here's my story/complaints which can also be a Shocking example of bad customer service: Issue 1: Brand new Car was found with crack on windshield, after many discussions sales team replaced with new one for no cost. Issue 2: Very unprofessional way in replacing windshield caused damage on the dash board as shown pics uploaded. (Outstanding issue) Issue 3: No detailing done, car used by service team and delivered with strains and oil spills as shown in pics uploaded (Costed 300$ for detailing) Issue 4: No respect for customers time, long waiting to get hold of service team and managers. Pros: Found exact color and style of my dream car. Bottom line: This place is so lame, don’t know why it has four stars, terrible service and my unresolved father issues mean I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK. If I could leave negative 2 stars I would.

• Worst experience!

Twice in 6 months I made appointment to replace my defective airbag (safety recall 16V-071). Both times I was called after a few hours to be told that... they don't have the part and I should call ahead an "reserve" the part. Both times I wasted my time to wait for the shuttle. This particular dealer don't have a loaner if you drop off the car.

• Poor follow up

Bought a used car here about a month ago I have temporary tags that expire on Saturday. I called the person in charge of this and my salesperson a...bout this problem and left a message. Neither has returned my call. Not happy with this dealer. This is my second problem.

• Horrible service!!!

Took my BMW in for service, after 3 hours they tell me that the part is not in. Had I not gone to ask, no one would have said a thing to me. The cust...omer service is the worse I have ever encountered. Go elsewhere!!!

• No customer service

Called about a car online for $10,994 on their website. No response from used car manager for 4 days about the car. Sales people too busy to answer qu...estions and when asked acted like they couldn't find car on their website. Then the price goes up $2999. Evidently they dont need or want to sell a car. Or acknowledge when they make a mistake on price. They just act like your not on hold for 15+ mins.

• Great Customer Experience

I cannot emphasize enough how fortunate I was to have found BMW of Sterling, but especially to have found Matthew Tillman, my Sales Advisor for this p...urchase and Hash Abbasi the Finance Manager. Since the beginning, Matt immediately welcomed me and showed me with great passion the available models based on what I told him I was interested on. His patience to explain the features of the cars, his passion while talking about the models and about BMW made me conclude right away BMW was exactly what I had been looking for. After he explained every single feature of the car I was interested on, I explained I had to wait a few weeks to purchase the car because I needed to renew my driver's license. That was not a problem, he waited until I got that done. Amazingly Matt kept calling and emailing me to check on the status of my driver's license renewal and gave me tips and tricks on where to do the renewal faster. Isn't that cool? I had never seen a Sales Advisor giving this extra mile to support a customer! I felt supported and valued since the time I entered that door till the end of the purchase. When the time to do the purchase came he had everything ready for me to take the car home. The paperwork I had to do was processed very quickly and smoothly while sharing free coffee at BMW of Sterling. Another thing that really surprised me and I really liked was the fact that the Finance Manager Hash Abbasi was fully omitted to help me with the finance process, he took the initiative to find the best bank for me at the best interest rate, what a great customer service. He literally said: "I promise I am going to make it happen" and he did. When it was time to jump on my new car and take it home, Matt took the time to explain all features, congratulated me, helped me take a few photos for Facebook and gave me a handshake and a hug. Couldn't have asked for better than this, simply amazing experience. I have no words to describe how amazing this experience was. When I compare it with what I faced weeks before at Mercedes Benz it's a world of a difference. I totally recommend BMW but especially BMW of Sterling to anyone looking for great customer service!

• Clean facility

The waiting area was very luxurious and while I was waiting for my car to be serviced, I was getting a bite to eat from the cafe and admiring the many... cars they had in the showroom. A gentlemen even acknowledged that I wasn't purchasing a vehicle and treated me as I was by telling me about the car I was looking at.

• A great experience

We purchased a 2017 BMW X1 in August 2016 which took some finding. With the help and expert advice of Ralph Berthiez we eventually ended up ordering i...t from the factory in Germany. Ralph Berthiez guided us all the way through the process. It went flawlessly. We love the car. Recently we availed ourselves of the service of a BMW "genius" to answer questions and to explain further many of the amazing features of this car. Our "genius" was Theo Patterson. He was very knowledgable and he took real delight in explaining the various features, beyond the allotted time! An over-all great experience.

BMW of Sterling