BMW of Sterling

2.7 out of 5 (2.7) 89 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 23, 2018

As a previous owner of a luxury dealship for many years upon selling my store,which was a BMW competitor,I decided to try BMW which I had never driven... before. The experience at BMW of Sterling was absolutely superb. Matt Tillman, my client advisor was truly exceptional. As a result of Matt as well as the entire management team combined with the car performance I am a strong advocate of BMW of Sterling.The entire experience,particularly with communication,product knowledge and follow up was exceptional. From this point forwards, with the many calls and inquires from around the country on a daily basis, my council will be very simple.. contact BMW of Sterling, for your car needs.

• October 13, 2016

My wife and I recently purchased a 2017 BMW X5 from Sal Ufyani at BMW of Sterling. We have been casually looking at Mercedes, Audi and BMW for the last... two years, allowing us to visit many dealers in the Northern VA area. BMW of Sterling was the first dealer that actually listened to what we want, didn't try to upsell us with features we didn't need. When we wanted to talk price, they didn't roll out a bunch of lower level models or used cars. They worked with us to get a deal that made everyone happy. Sal is one of the few car salesmen who didn't try and push us in one direction or another, or try to hard sell us on something we didn't want. He just listened and made every effort to meet our needs. Without question, I would recommend BMW of Sterling to anyone looking for excellent service and value.

April 17, 2018

The service representatives are getting worst and worst each time I bring my car there. Gave us a dirty loaner and no GPS Terrible customer relations

January 30, 2018

They don’t care about the customer at all. You’d rather not buy a car than buy one from here. Rude from the get go pretending as if you cannot afford their... car at all. Once you buy the car from them, that’s it, no help or support what so ever, even with problems they have caused.

Hi Rohan, We definitely appreciate your reply and apologize. We definitely appreciate your business and we treated you with the utmost fairness and ...while you were here as well as after the sale. Please contact Jeff Penn the General Sales Manager and we would like to make it right.

January 19, 2018

Horrible experience every time. Women are not treated well here. I’m certain that I paid for service that there is now no record for. I will not be getting... another vehicle here. Buying the car was fine - the follow up experience has been painful.

Hi Kaye, Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction and we want to make sure we make things right. Please contact Brian Lattimer the Service Director.

November 27, 2017

Potential Buyers & fellow BMW owners beware. I dont normally rely on social media as a means to get customer service but I guess I am done being patient!... As a person who chose to purchase my luxury dream car with lot of expectations at this location, that enrages me. I only chose this place because of my cousin's reference. Could I have read few reviews and done my research,this is place will be not in my list. Firstly, Here's my story/complaints which can also be a Shocking example of bad customer service: Issue 1: Brand new Car was found with crack on windshield, after many discussions sales team replaced with new one for no cost. Issue 2: Very unprofessional way in replacing windshield caused damage on the dash board as shown pics uploaded. (Outstanding issue) Issue 3: No detailing done, car used by service team and delivered with strains and oil spills as shown in pics uploaded (Costed 300$ for detailing) Issue 4: No respect for customers time, long waiting to get hold of service team and managers. Pros: Found exact color and style of my dream car. Bottom line: This place is so lame, don’t know why it has four stars, terrible service and my unresolved father issues mean I WILL NOT BE COMING BACK. If I could leave negative 2 stars I would.

November 20, 2017

I purchased a used 2016 X3 from BMW of Sterling. The experience was fantastic! I was warmly greeted as soon as I walked into the dealership. Mohammed... and I negotiated the sale in a fair and professional manner- no underhanded tactics, no waste of my time. There was an extended wait to meet with the finance department to finalize the purchase. In the grand scheme of things, this is fairly minor. I highly recommend this dealership for those seeking an experience where the buyer is treated with respect.

November 6, 2017

Twice in 6 months I made appointment to replace my defective airbag (safety recall 16V-071). Both times I was called after a few hours to be told that... they don't have the part and I should call ahead an "reserve" the part. Both times I wasted my time to wait for the shuttle. This particular dealer don't have a loaner if you drop off the car.

October 5, 2017

Bought a used car here about a month ago I have temporary tags that expire on Saturday. I called the person in charge of this and my salesperson about... this problem and left a message. Neither has returned my call. Not happy with this dealer. This is my second problem.

October 2, 2017

Took my BMW in for service, after 3 hours they tell me that the part is not in. Had I not gone to ask, no one would have said a thing to me. The customer... service is the worse I have ever encountered. Go elsewhere!!!