New 866-636-9553 Dealer Website
Used 866-632-6008 Email Dealer
Service 855-504-2416

761 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Dallas from DealerRater.com
  • great experience

I came in today, from outof town, Stephanie Schooley greeted me and showed me different options on the Toyota Camry. Im ready to buy right now, but she will be who i buy from when i am ready. Thank you for the attention to detail.

• Excellent Salesman
    February 21, 2017

If you need a new vehicle please see Derrick! He is very personable and knowledgeable. Was very patient when I was indecisive. Answered all my questions. Never once was pushy. His goal was to make sure that as the I, the customer,was completely satisfied.

• Very good
    February 19, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

Maggie, our team was happy to help find you the truck that would benefit you most! Thanks for visiting Toyota of Dallas!

Salesman was very courteous and knowledgeable. He was also very helpful in locating truck and finding one that suits my needs. Sales manager was friendly and nice.

• 5th Vehicle Buying Exerience
    February 19, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

Hello! Thanks for the review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at TOD!

I am always treated fairly and with respect by the sales and service staff at Toyota of Dallas. Living nearby is a big factor for my continued returns, not to mention Toyota's quality and vehicle dependability.

• Great Service
    February 18, 2017

Great experience today with Toyota of Dallas. Highly recommend Sam K and his team to anyone in the market for a new Toyota in Dallas.

Toyota of Dallas

Sam and the entire TOD team were happy to help! Thanks for visiting!

Toyota of Dallas

Sam and the entire TOD team were happy to help! Thanks for visiting!

• Great service

Hello! Thanks for the review! Glad you are loving your Sienna!

Bought a new sienna and the people there could not be more pleasant. I live 45 min away and was able to negotiate over the phone and they had the car ready for me to pickup. Derrick and Cody was great to work with.

Hello! Thanks for the review! Glad you are loving your Sienna!

• Best Toyota Dealer in Dallas

Toyota of Dallas

Bona, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time.

Thank you Mr Chris Liu for taking care of me! You are the best salesperson in the dealership. I would recommend my family and friend to contact you when they need to buy a car. Thank you!

Toyota of Dallas

Bona, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time.

• Smooth,easy,no pressure

Toyota of Dallas

Casey, thanks for the review!

I just want to say how pleased i am with the whole experience, from the get go walking on the lot I felt comfortable, but still didn't know what to expect since this was my first experience with a car lot, A young man by the name Wasseem Zoubi put all my fears at ease he was polite and had all the answers to my questions and helped me find my new ride!! Definitely steering family and friends their way.

Toyota of Dallas

Casey, thanks for the review!

• Awesome

Toyota of Dallas

Hello! Our team was happy to help you during your time at Toyota of Dallas! Thanks for visiting our dealership!

Our sales consultant Uziel Reyes was very pleasant and helpful in every way. Also finance manager Michael Torres. They went above and beyond to help us. Everyone was so polite.

• Purchased 2017 "1794 Limited" Toyota Tundra
    February 12, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

Hello! We are so glad to hear that you were able to find the car that works best for your family! Thanks for visiting TOD!

Overall hassle free experience. We were treated by all personnel with the utmost attention to "us", assisting us in making the smartest decision for our family. Great people across the board. Daniel Le, our salesman took care of us 150%. It was like he was a part of Our family. Randy, his assistant was our guide during test drives and very thorough in explaining the highlights 'what makes it unique' of each model. Mike Ramirez was a no pressure financier who made recommendations based upon how we will use our vehicle. Well done Toyota of Dallas.