804 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Dallas from DealerRater.com
  • Awsome Service

Hello! Thanks for the kind words! We are glad that you are loving your new Toyota! Thank you for visiting TOD!

I bought my brand new Corolla LE for such a fantastic deal. Believe me, these people give you the best deal for a new car which no one else can do. Edwin is such a cool and Fantastic Guy. He was so patient to listen to what we are telling and understand our rate concerns. Just grab this awesome guy and get your car :) :) :)

• typical car dealership shenanigans

Everything you've ever heard bad about a car dealership this place in conferences. Absolutely ridiculous long drawn out process of financing with back-and-forth haggling and very unclear numbers that they will not standby. Horrible trade in appraisal versus other dealerships. They can't even service all the vehicles that they are selling on their use lot that are not from the manufacture of the primary dealership. My advice is to shop elsewhere

• Great
    May 26, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

Joey was happy to help you during your visit to our dealership! Thank you for sharing this with our team!

Buy a car from Joey Ventura if you stop by. Great customer service. Help without hesitation. And very professional. I do recommend this guy to everyone.

• Excellent customer service by Sued Jafri
    May 26, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

Syed was happy to help you during your time at our dealership! Thank you for sharing this with our team. Enjoy your new vehicle!

At Toyota of Dallas, we had an awesome deal on the car we purchased. Syed Jafri was very helpful and highly professional. He will make the deal happen and you can walk out with pleasant peace of mind. I recommend to ask for the Sales rep Syed Jafri if you want to have a preferred car, helpful advise in affordable range.

• Happy

Thanks to Ace Wall for going the extra mile making the delivery work the way I needed it to work!

BC, thanks for the kind words! Ace was happy to help you during your visit!

BC, thanks for the kind words! Ace was happy to help you during your visit!

• Awesome and very concerned about me as a customer
    May 23, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

This was one of the best experience I've had in purchasing a vehicle. Starting from the call I received from the sales to closing the deal with sales manager.

Toyota of Dallas

Hello! We are so glad to hear that this was one of the best experiences you have had while purchasing a vehicle. Thanks for sharing this with our team!

• Exelent service
    May 16, 2017

I had never bought a vehicle at toyota of dallas before I want to mention they treated me very well and We made nice deal

Toyota of Dallas

We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for! Thanks for sharing!

• Highlander purchase in May 207
    May 15, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

Hello Sam! Thank you for the kind words about our team. We hope that you are loving your Highlander! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

I purchased a Toyota Highlander in May 2017 from Toyota of dallas. I had an amazing experience there with everyone from sales to finance. I appreciated the quickness to complete my purchase and everyone seemed sincerely interested in making it worthwhile rather than a burden.

• Excellent experience!!
    May 15, 2017

I like Toyota Dallas, they have a good service,, I like buy my car there..I recommend for buy a new and used cars. am very happy.

Toyota of Dallas

Thanks for the recommendation Angie! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!

• Excellent Service
    May 13, 2017

Toyota of Dallas

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

Good communication with the seller, very motivating!! Good customer service. The salesman that I touched Mr. Ricardo, excellent human being, helped me in the process to buy my Van. Excellent team is very good having bilingual staff this helps many Hispanic families.