Rusty Wallis Volkswagen

504 reviews

504 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rusty Wallis Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

March 9, 2019

Kirk sold us on extended warranty and gap insurance. But of course does not go into details. Such as you need twice as many oil changes for the extended... warranty to be valid. When presenting gap insurance we we're given the deal of "It's the same monthly payments with our without gap insurance." Meaning he could go up or down on the price just to be able to bundle gap insurance or extended warranty and keep the same monthly payments. We left the leadership a little uneasy andd looking over the paperwork we realized those extras were an extra 2k on the loan, extended warranty seemed useless and gap insurance was free with our insurance. We returned to cancel them but Kirk didnt seem as friendly as the first time of the sale.

March 9, 2019

Total easy buying experience! Chatted via text got the deal done, came down signed the papers and left! In and out in less then a hour! Janet was upfront... and not pushy!

• July 22, 2017

I came in to purchase my wife a slightly used pre-owned vehicle when I ran into a salesperson named Jeff Edwards. I've purchased many cars in the past... but this was the most professional experience I've ever had. Jeff made the process simple, quick & super professional! I ended up leaving late and once I arrived home I had an issue with the car, my fault, so I called Jeff at almost 10pm and he drove over to my house to rectify my situation in 5 minutes. I couldn't believe he came over that late! Best vehicle purchase experience I've ever had along with the most professional salesperson I've ever dealt with. Great Job Jeff!!

February 20, 2019

My wife, my son and I always receive great service from Rusty Wallis Volkswagen. More recently, my 2015 Passat was brought in for mechanical repair and... DJ Ahmed (Service Consultant) met us as he usually does with a warm greeting and asked about our family. He listened to our concern, researched the warranty extensively, and provided us with a rental during the time of the repair based on the warranty. He called us with daily updates and when the car was completed. I'd like to compliment DJ Ahmed for the excellent service he provided me with last week and Mrs. Christi Johnson (Cashier) who truly treats us as family every time we come in for service or repair. She knows us by name and always ask how our son is doing who comes in to have his Jetta serviced.

February 19, 2019

After calling to scheduling service for my 2012 Beetle I was told that there was a $ 50.00 co-payment for work to be done under my extended warranty.... False! Next I brought my car in for an engine check light that I had already had been diagnose at auto zone that required a $ 18.00 part. VW/Rusty Wallis service presented me with a diagnoses of $ 3440.00. When I question the service tech about this gross difference I was repeatedly sworn at for my questioning the cost. The profanity was overhead by several service managers who were present. I walked away when I was told to get the f*** out of there. Well to top this off the service manager then tried to get me to agree to letting them do the repair after this deeply disturbing insult. When I told her to bring my car down; that I would not pay for the suggested repair she charge me $120.00 for their labor of insults and bad behavior.

January 30, 2019

Service Department on two separate occasions failed to return a call to me. Service performed was not thorough enough to find the actual true problem.... Service tech. and advisor decided it was a 4k repair problem. Took my care to another specialty shop. They listen to me, and repaired my care for under 250.00. No more CEL for my VW. I'm so glad I did not spend 4,000.00 at Rusty W. on their guesses.

January 14, 2019

I walked in not knowing what vehicle I wanted despite doing some research. Janet was able to work with me and find a vehicle that fit my needs, likes,... and budget. She wasn't afraid of working with us on prices and getting the best deal she could for us. Definitely made my first car buying experience quick and easy.

January 4, 2019

Thanks to all involved at Rusty Wallis for making this transaction smooth and stress free! Jeff was great at helping me work out all of the details. I... live in the Woodlands Texas and they had the red GTI Autobahn I wanted at a far better sticker price that I could find anywhere in the state. Hector met me half way on a Saturday (enormous help for me) with the car immaculately clean and explained in detail how everything worked. All in all a great experience and excellent people to do business with!

December 29, 2018

Jannet worked with me non stop to put me into a vehicle I loved and wanted! I would definitely recommend this dealership and this sales lady!

December 27, 2018

I hated come to the car dealer because car salesman are so rude until I met Jannet. I'm sure everybody feels the same for the car dealer but Jannet is... friendly, kind, honest and considerate. Please Come to Rusty, ask Jannet.