This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great Experience

I have purchased many cars in the past, this was the first time at Champion Motor Cars. The experience here was great compared to other places. I really felt like Bill, the owner, was interested in providing an enjoyable experience, without the normal pushy feel of other dealers. I was not able to make it to look at the car until near closing time due to my job, Bill had no problems with staying late answering any questions I had and completing the sale. Not only did Bill work hard during the sale, but continued the next day, after signing all the papers, I recieved a call from Bill the next morning asking me if I could come by again to sign new papers, reason being he kept working and was able to lower my interest rate. Needless to say I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone who would like to enjoy a great experience when buying your next vehicle.

• Car purchase

My son and I were looking for a reliable, newer car and were very satisfied with the assistance given by the salesperson I contacted over the phone about one of the cars listed for sale by Champion Auto. The process took 2 days to complete as I asked the salesperson to drive the car and inspect the car again as I asked for specific conditions about the interior/exterior of the car. They were very accommodating with all my requests. I bought the car over the phone and we picked it up 2 days later. The car was as explained and the paperwork was done quickly! Very happy with the transaction and will buy again if the opportunity arises. Thanks Jeff