Weekley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

June 7, 2017

Eric Schneeg has sold us many cars over the years and we've always been happy with him and the cars. He is always helpful, honest and easy to deal wi...th. We'll go back to him when we're ready for another car.

May 31, 2017

Once again we were not disappointed! We have purchased many vehicles and at many dealerships, and after this purchase we have decided we will only bu...y from Weekly's. If you don't like the dealerships that every time you ask a question or make an offer your sales rep has to run to their manager and can't deal directly with you, then this is the dealership for you. There are no games being played, straight forward sales taking place. We purchased out vehicle from Eric but have also purchased from Dick and Ian, they are all great to work with! Even after we got the vehicle home noticed an issue that we wanted them to follow up on. They serviced and repaired the issue with no questions. Great service department as well. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

May 31, 2017

We are happy with our purchase of a 2011 Chrysler Town and country van.. beautiful van and reasonable price..Eric has been very nice and there for us... if we need anything.. even past the warranty!!

May 30, 2017

I just purchased my new Dodge Ram from Erik about 2 weeks ago. I was picky about what I wanted so they had to get it from another dealership. The wh...ole process went smoothly, will be back again when it's time for a new one.

May 30, 2017

After contacting a few area dealers we settled at Weekley's because the other 3 dealers didn't even contact us back after 2 days. Erik worked hard to ...get us the exact model and spec 2017 Pacifica we were looking for. We couldn't be more happy with the entire process of searching, finding, and driving away in our new family vehicle. Attention to the small details were much appreciated.

April 11, 2017

They are awesome with every aspect of purchasing a used car. 10/10!!

March 14, 2017

I was shopping for a used Jeep and Weekley had one. I went there and test drove it and wanted to think it over. They were very helpful, courteous an...d didnt try to pressure me. I went back to look agian and they had sold it. They were super nice to deal with. I ended up with another one and wished i could have done business with them but would definitely go back.

September 19, 2016

My wife called per my request as l am working and needed her to get some questions answered. Nobody knew what she was talking about. Seems as though ...I knew more about the 15% of the oldest vehicles on the lot during one of the sales events, that she was trying to explain " the fine print details" than they did. They are uninformed and we tried to deal on a used jeep earlier and they were't selling. So we walked and aren't walking back in....ever!!

July 29, 2016

They have gained new customers for sure. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I am on my 4th Durango about the 8th vehicle I've b...ought and by far the best experience in the shortest amount if time. I truly appreciated the Christian atmosphere also.

March 3, 2014

This is only place I will shop for a vehicle. We have bought three cars from Erick Schneeg, who is the best. We went to drive some used cars to replac...e my wife’s Sebring (which we bought from Weekly as well). She ended up liking a slightly used Chrysler 200. Erick looked around and with rebates could get us into a brand new 200 for only $2,000 more. He did the same thing when I bought my Jeep. He was able to get me a new one for little more than a used one would run us. They treat you great no matter what you are shopping for. They have a no pressure atmosphere and truly sell to sell again.

Weekley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM