Falcone Volkswagen Subaru

(4.9) 331 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

331 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Falcone Volkswagen Subaru from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding customer service

I visited several dealerships around Indianapolis, but this one treated me with the most respect. Clearly, they are focused on their customers.

• New to Subies

Got to speak with Bob Falcone himself on the phone when I called to check on their 2017 inventory the "last" day of the 0% interest special. Even thou...gh he had no 2017's available he did everything possible to meet my needs over the phone and even gave me the stock numbers of the exact cars he could make work for what I was looking for. I called back shortly to tell him which was my favorite and they had the car and paperwork ready when I showed up, I was even greeted by Bob shortly after arriving. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and helpful answering the many questions I had-including Nick the salesman who helped me set up my new Subie. I was nervous to buy a new car after driving my paid off vehicle for 10years, but happy I made the move to a Subaru from Falcone!

• Great new Forester!

Bought a Forester in June, pre-owned, but 2017 model. The dealer made sure it was in like new condition before we picked it up. Buying the car was als...o hassle free. Have had body work done after it was side swiped, satisfied with the work. Have had routine maintenance done, they were remarkably quick to get me in and out!

• Another positive!

We had such a "positive" experience less than a year ago that we returned for our second buying experience. Alex is an excellent salesman, personal an...d excited about the product he sells . He's very conscientious in wanting us to know every aspect of the car, as well as all the facts and figures in the sales negotiation. He wasn't just out for a "sale" but wanted us to be comfortable and knowledgeable about the product we purchased, that's CUSTOMER SERVICE! We highly recommend you to our family and friends. As a side note, we were pleased to see Falcone is Family friendly, with it's waiting area, and a special one for kids, great idea. Thank you for making this a pleasant, pain free experience.

Overall Experience

• Great service as usual!!!

I was at Falcone for service two days in a row.....first day was for my Outback. Just due for service and I requested a check on wiper blades. I don't... know what Brady did, but I received new wiper blades all around compliments of Subaru. Thanks much for that!!! On day two of car service detail, I brought in my son's Forrester. Just due to service but recently had hitch installed and he was hearing a noise from the back. The guys checked things out and had to tighten something (at no charge) and all is good!! Thanks much for the great service and friendliness by all!!! T. Rader

Overall Experience

• Excellent Service, Informative Update, Friendly Staff!

Same great maintenance service! Quick and comfortable waiting room makes the time go by fast. Steve let me know about upcoming maintenance so I could... prepare for the next visit.

• Defective Clock Spring

I purchased a 2012 VW Tiguan from Falcone on 11 May 2016. The 2012 Tiguan currently has two active recalls, one for bubbles in the fuel and one for a... defective clock spring; both are safety related. I called Falcone to schedule an appointment to have the clock spring replaced as it makes the drivers air bag inoperable along with the horn. When the vehicle was taken in, they stated it was replaced on 27 March 2016 (it appears a defective clock spring lasted 4 years while a new, non-defective clock spring only lasts 18 months). They stated it wasn't defective and sent my wife back home. I called and spoke with Dillon who was very defensive. When I explained the symptoms, he stated my wife didn't explain the symptoms (she stated she did). He then apologized and rescheduled the appointment. I asked if it would cost anything and he stated it should be covered under warranty (remember, he knew when it was replaced and the current mileage since it was just in service). I asked if that included labor and he said yes, it should. My wife returned today and she overheard the conversation why they wouldn't cover the repair... Dillon stated he didn't make the comments above. They told my wife to call VW (isn't Falcone the VW agent?). I called back and asked him why he made the comments and repeated what he said... well, tried to repeat what he said because he kept talking over me... I then asked him to shut up so I could speak and made a comment about his customer service skills and then he hung up on me. I'm currently deployed with Joint Special Operations and have completed 8 combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan... I feel safer in Afghanistan than my wife and children feel in our VW Tiguan. Imagine driving around in a vehicle with no horn, no drivers air bag and purchasing a vehicle from a dealership that doesn't seemingly care about the safety of their clientele. The sales department and finance department at Falcone deserve 5 stars... the service department, specifically Dillon, deserves -5 stars... regretfully, in my opinion, Dillon has unilaterally degraded a once stellar review for Falcone to what should be 5 stars!

Overall Experience

• I'll always go to Falcone!

I live within walking distance of another Subaru dealership. They are very nice and pleasant, but when it came to buying my car, Falcone was amazing. ...They really work hard to meet my needs and assure that I'm pleased. When I brought the car in for service this last time, I had a long list of things I wanted to have checked that I hadn't given them when I made the appointment. Even though they had a full day of work and didn't really have time, they made time to check everything on my list. They were Awesome! The only tiny thing that annoyed me was that someone left ashes on my shift panel. Not a big deal, but a surprise given the quality of all my experiences with them.

Overall Experience

• I'll always go to Falcone!

• Orange Crosstrek for the win!

We leased a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek. We had been looking for a while for a car to replace our old secondary vehicle. This would be my wife's car so she ...had a lot of input. My concern was finding something safe and her's was finding something colorful and fun. The Crosstrek fit the bill on both. Bert was very easy to work with and never pushed us towards a vehicle that we didn't want. We came in, asked to test drive an older used model as well as a brand new model to compare, and ended up leaving that day with an agreement to lease a new Crosstrek. The staff at Falcone was even able to locate a Crosstrek in the exact color and trim we wanted and procure it for us. All in all the process went very smoothly and all of the pricing was handled with the utmost transparency. We got the exact vehicle that we wanted and at the precise price and specifications we were looking at. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our new car.

Falcone Volkswagen Subaru