Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1397 reviews

1397 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2019

Awesome experience. LaLena and Hamid were super friendly and I felt like family the whole time! Was the best buying experience I've ever had!

June 30, 2019

So happy with my beautiful new Jeep Cherokee! LaLena and Nabel were wonderful to work with! Thank you for all your help. I got a great deal and had a good... experience.

• November 23, 2012

I had a great experience and got exactly what I wanted. They gave me fair value for my trade, found me good financing, and I bought and drove home my new... Jeep with a smile on my face. Of course I would give a good review, my trade in came from them and that's why I went back, I've always been treated well by them.

June 22, 2019

I purchased a 2019 RAM 3500. The box was not aligned properly. It was an inch and a half off to right side of truck. I was told by sales manager and service... manager that this was within specs and was not their problem. They wouldn't even return my calls. In the previous month before I made the purchase I was getting 3 calls a day trying to make the sale. I took truck to another dealer and they made arrangements to get the problem fixed. I KNOW WHERE I WON'T BE MAKING MY NEXT PURCHASE!! After the sale you don't matter anymore. Goodbye Dick Hannah.

Chandler Forbes

Chris Kiouftis

Closer- Sales Floor Manager

June 21, 2019

Walked into the service department to pick up my dodge ram, the service writer i "have" to deal with was busy, and had to wait for 15 minutes, while all... the rest of the service writers where doing nothing about 6, were all eating, or playing with there phones. There's no reason why another service writer cant help you. Its not a complicated job! All are very unfriendly. Couldn't even get an exact date for when the part will be in either, just sometime next week. Management, You need to take a hard look at training people better in customer service, not eating in front of customers, and get rid of you must work with just one service writer.

June 18, 2019

Mikella was great right from the start, made me feel comfortable and very friendly. Hamid was a rockstar he knew the business inside and out!!

Thanks for the positive feedback and congratulations on your new car! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to ...help!

Hamid Safavi

Finance Manager

June 18, 2019

Hamid Safavi

Finance Manager

Mikella Ojeda

June 4, 2019

Courtney Backus is so helpful. Drove a fre different csrs. Was able work with my specific needs. Financing was smooth and I got my sunroof!

Courtney Backus

May 26, 2019

We were out on vacation and had thought about updating our old pickup. Looked on line and found a RAM 3500 at Dick Hannah Dealership at sounded interesting... and something that might fit our needs. Stopped by and was assisted by Joe Lackey. Joe was one of the best salesman we have had the pleasure of dealing with in a long time. We decided to purchased the used RAM 3500. It was a new trade-in and had been through the shop but had not been detailed yet. Because of this the whole process took a little longer then normal. But by the end of the day we drove off with our new purchase and was very pleased with the whole experience. Nice doing business with a dealership that has great customer service and friendly staff. Thanks again Joe Lackey for all your assistance.

May 8, 2019

When I went in I wasnt sure of which vehicle would suit my needs.Chris an engineer pointed me in the right direction of the salesfloor. Lalena took over... from there and answered all of my questions.