Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1414 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 11, 2020

I came in for a simple oil change. Then told I needed a new radiator. Recommended services brought that up to 3,114. Dollars. That was enough to sink... me, but when came to pick vehicle up, after having messaged well ahead I needed a final total for a cashiers check from savings, was told it was 22 dollars less. The service member told me he could up the charges to the amount on the cashier’s check, or I could go get a new cashier’s check. I had an appointment and was short on time. This feels completely wrong that I could not get 22.00 back. Your company stole from me, and now I am not too sure all those services to my car were needed. Look up my records. A simple oil change, more times than not, has lead to over 500 dollar charges. I need to hear back that you can SHOW that all those services needed to be done, and at the very least, I should be given 22 dollars back.

Hello, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to our S...ervice Director, Ken Dent at 360-727-0956 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to hearing from you. Take care.

June 7, 2020

We had a great experience with Mikella. She is so sweet and not at all pushy! We would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to purchase a car!

Jessy, your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about y...our positive experience with Mikella. Have a great day!

• August 2, 2019

I went to purchase a new Jeep. It’s been awhile since I purchased a vehicle and I worked with Mikella and she made it so easy and quick. She listened to... what I wanted and went at my speed.

Jessi, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are ...pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

October 16, 2019

My name is Vitaliy. My wife and I just purchased a brand new truck on 10/09/19. This was an 85k truck with a brake light engaged issue on the dash and... the alignment was off. This should have been caught from the beginning in inspection, but we loved the truck and were ok with the service department taking care of it. The problems began... We dropped off the truck to get serviced on Friday, October 11. This was delivered as a HOT Sold for repairs are promised to be completed by end of day. Sean the Service Manager was pleasant and shared that this will be completed. We weren't given a rental despite having two small children with me in the car. This truck does come with a lifetime warranty on it and this should be taken care of right away. I had to walk to my friends house and had to wait for 3 hours for a promised call back and never received one. I called Sean back after three hours and he informed me that the job was not completed but to come back the following morning on the 12th and it would be completed. My alignment was to be fixed and the brake light was to be turned off. Saturday the 12th I get a phone call at 9 am from Sean letting me know the truck is complete. I verified on the phone if in fact the alignment was fixed because when I drive the steering wheel isn't straight and if the light was turned off. He confirmed with a solid definite YES. My wife and I drove to the service department to pick up the truck. We picked up the truck and sure enough the light was never turned off and the steering wheel was still not fixed. I had to drive back and show this. They reviewed it and confirmed that a whole new part would need to be ordered and this would be fixed. The part was to arrive within 2-3 business days. I would get a call. Sean said he would personally order everything and I would be getting a call by Wednesday morning. I waiting all morning for a phone call today on Wednesday 10/16 and ended up calling myself. Sean shared that the part is still not at the shop and made an appt for me to come in this Saturday at 6:30am. This inconvenience has been impacting our life. My wife and I have plans and have had to go out of our way to accommodate a fix that shouldn't have even been an issue with a brand new truck! In addition, to have to follow up with an issue twice is also uncalled for. This company is overpromising and underdelivering. I just want my truck fixed as promised and for someone to actually commit to their word and complete it. I requested Ken Dent's and Rich Anderson's email address and was told through the online site that this isn't information that could be provided so I am tagging them on here to see if someone will get back to me.

October 7, 2019

Joe Lackey was very easy to work with. He showed us everything that we wanted to see and we never felt pressured. He is straight forward and honest.... I would definitely use his services again. When it came time to sign, Hamid made it easy and smooth.

September 27, 2019

Thank you for our dream car😎 Your a 5star salesman We will be permanently adding you to our Christmas card list And definitely referring you to all our... family and friends! Your the Best!!!

Terrie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit. Take care.

September 24, 2019

I scheduled an appointment for my 30k mile service and asked what was included, the rep on the phone didn't know and was going to have someone call me.... No one called me, so when I brought it in I asked and stated it shifted poorly from second to first, would they look at that as well. I was called after two hours and told they took the transmission out and needed to replace a part and that it would be covered under warranty. The following day I called to ask when I could pick it up. They apparently needed to order a part that wouldn't be in for 5 days. I asked for a loaner to avoid taking any more extra days off work but none were available. There was one coming back "tonight or tomorrow" and they would let me know. I called the next day and was again told "tonight or tomorrow." On the fourth day without a car I spoke with the dealership and asked if there were any other loaners available and they gave me one from their Subaru location. I received an email on the 6th day before 9:00 AM stating my part had arrived and I needed to call and make an appointment for service. I emailed and called, and was advised that I did not need to make an appointment, however they would not be able to install it that day becuase even though they knew it was arriving, they had not put it in the schedule and it would get installed the following (7th) day. I was not contacted on the 7th day, but on the 8th day I received a text saying I could pay my bill. The amount was wrong by over $1,000. I called and was advised they had coded it wrong (not under warranty), and it would be fixed in 30 minutes. It was not fixed until I came in that evening to pick up my vehicle. When I arrived to pick up my car I noticed a series of scratches on the hood and fender that I said were not there when it was dropped off. The rep said she couldn't view the drop off pictures until the warranty paperwork was closed (2 to 3 more days) and said she would call me on the 4th day. It is now day 5 and I have not received any contact back regarding the damage to my paint. One day turned into 8 without my vehicle, and 4 days without a loaner. My bill was wrong. My paint was damaged. I have not had service reps respond to my concerns. Highly dissatisfied, especially considering my fiancee has brought his truck here multiple times without issue.

September 17, 2019

Bought a 2010 Chevy Silverado from the dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep in Vancouver. At which time I was promised that " if you have any problems with it and... you bring it back we will take care of it, and if you take it to your auto repair shop there might be 100.00 deductible which could be waived" great because being a used truck ( only 60000) it was covered for any problems. So I did everything I had to to comply with service contract. Jump ahead to July 22, 2019 brought into service for a rattle under dash, burnt out head light, and oil change, which being told as customer appreciation oil changes, lights, wiper blades 50% off, free washes. The first words out of service reps mouth was there would be a 145.00 diagnostic charge and if parts not covered I would be responsible to pay. What happened to you bring it here we will take care of it!!! So I told them just change bulb and oil, if air filter was dirty to put in a new one. I got wash free but bulb and oil change was 110.00. On 9/4/2019 check engine light came on, brought in 9/5/2019 and Darin the service manager met me and the first words were 145.00 diagnostic charge and parts may not be covered. So I told them the plan I was sold at date of purchase would cover any problem as long as I brought to them. Was told you need to take that up with sales. So I went to the sales manager Chris kiouftis ( floor manager) told he would look into it. Then after 3 hrs in waiting room, Darin came to me and said my air flow sensor was contaminated by oil being sucked in because who ever did my oil change had over oiled my kan- am air filter bath and it caused the problem and of course not covered parts and I needed to replace them. When I told him that they changed my oil and I specifically told them to service air filter that they need to fix at no charge to me. Darin left came back 10 minutes later and Ubered me home told 3 more hrs. I called them at 530 pm and told they would stay late and fix it. Darin called me 730 am and told me it was done at no charge. When I arrived I was met by Darin with my receipt and was told we removed sensor wiped it off cleaned air filter and reset light. I asked why when I was responsible it had to be replaced when it's them they just wiped it off and re installed. I then went into Chris and his response was didn't finance call you, and I told him no. Waited all day nothing..... I called Chris at 550 pm and was told by Chris" I am trying to help you if I wasn't I would just ignore you and ban you from property" and he would call me back. I have called every day since and now we are at 9/17 and have tried moving up chain of command to question why? Went to Chris, Garret Graham and Sydney lamar and have sent emails to all and included Kent Dent who I have called never there, To this day I am promised a call back that all info was sent to him and he knows about me. NOTHING!!!!! I bet if I went to lot I am banned. I tried calling corporate offices and found I was just being bounced back to dealership. All I want now is of course replace parts like they expected of me and just a phone call back even just to lie to me.. stay away from this place they just want your name on dotted line and then you mean nothing,.... THATS NOT NICE or anyway to do business!!!!!!

September 2, 2019

Brian was amazing with a professional set of skills walked me through step by step it was a huge help thank you Brian Best salesperson I experienced

Hi there, thank you so much for letting us know how Brian did! If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out. We hope to hear fro...m you soon. Take care!

August 27, 2019

I went to the dealership to look at new Jeeps. Salesmen comes over to be helpful in my choice of Jeeps. I made an a low ball offer on a Jeep, and the salesmen... agrees to offer to get me in the sales area. Long story short I agree to what salesmen says is a soft hit to credit. HIT MY CREDIT NINE TIMES!! I have a credit score of 751, no need for nine hits to credit. I will never shop at Dick Hannah again and will never Recommend them to anyone.