Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1280 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealer!

I had a great experience and got exactly what I wanted. They gave me fair value for my trade, found me good financing, and I bought and drove home my new Jeep with a smile on my face. Of course I would give a good review, my trade in came from them and that's why I went back, I've always been treated well by them.

• Happy with my experience

I was helped by Chris and Shannon. I enjoyed my time with both of them. I am happy with my Jeep and my experience at Dick Hannha.

• New Wrangler

Thank you Sam for all your help! Definitely helped me make the best decision and didn't push me too hard. Would recommend Sam to anyone!

• LOVIN MY JEEP

THE sales woman and staff were amazing They really Do BELIEVE in NICE ! they listened and gave me special attention meeting my expectations in a vehicle and buying experience so Happy! Special Thanks Chris S Shannon D Homid S LOVE MY JEEP :)

• Shannon was kind...

Love are Pacifica touring Buying process painless and fun.

Love are Pacifica touring Buying process painless and fun.

• Great Customer Service

Worked with Shannon D. She was very professional, curious, and accommodating. She will be the only one I purchase from in the future.

• Needed a truck
    September 10, 2017

Not high pressure, talked us through the whole process. Felt I could of left at anytime if I didn't like the deal. Walked out with a beautiful truck.

• Dick Hannah

Sam at dick Hannah was amazing!!! He and all the staff were so helpful in making our purchase happen. They really went the extra mile! Thank you

• Thank you Patrick Conklin!!!

Patrick was very kind and friendly. He listened to all my needs to what I was looking for in a vehicle and he found the right car for me. I have never met such a kind salesman who displayed the upmost respect. Thank you again Patrick!

• Stayed right on my price
    September 3, 2017

I went in with a clear number and Taylor (salesman) showed me the best truck i could get for my price. He was also extremely knowable about each truck and there plus and minus.