Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 800-732-1598
Used 800-732-1598 Email Dealer

1182 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealer!

I had a great experience and got exactly what I wanted. They gave me fair value for my trade, found me good financing, and I bought and drove home my new Jeep with a smile on my face. Of course I would give a good review, my trade in came from them and that's why I went back, I've always been treated well by them.

• Great service !!!!
    March 25, 2017

was very helpful. Made my experience very enjoyable excellent service magic treated us like his own friends very enjoyable to talk to I would highly recommend him

• Joel Johnson, Dodge Dart
    March 22, 2017

I received great service! Never felt pressured and was given a very clear explanation of how car buying works as I am a first time financer.

• 2017 Jeep Cherokee at Dick Hannah

I had an absolutely great buying experience at Dick Hannah Jeep. The employees there (sales, financing, insurance,...) all gave me top-notch, world class service. Especially the sales person who worked with me, Brandon Winmill. His professionalism and overall knowledge of the automobiles he showed me was down right incredible. There was not a button or knob in my Cherokee that he did not know about; this includes the 4-wheel drive functions and even the media center. I went to the dealership knowing exactly what type of car and features I was looking for and Brandon was able to match me to the perfect vehicle. There was no pressure or stress, and Brandon stuck with me through the entire process. I would recommend shopping for a new car at Dick Hannah Jeep, and I would highly recommend working with Brandon during the process.

• Brandon Winmil

We bought a 2017 Patriot and Brandon was very professional and worked hard to get us the deal we chose. Thanks for all your help and for staying late until the entire process was done.

• Jew Cherokee

Thank you compa tito I will recommend more friends

Thank you compa tito I will recommend more friends

• Bret Barnes & Tim ,His manager were Great!
    March 15, 2017

Bret & Tim were very helpful and we love our new Doge truck.They made it so easy and all the staff were so friendly & helpful. Thank-You Vancouver Truck Center. Duane & JoAnn

• A great experience buying a new Jeep
    March 14, 2017

Initial contact thru the internet was very easy. We worked with Stephanie and it was surprisingly easy. She is knowledgeable, efficient and fun to work with. From the initial paperwork to guiding us thru the plethora of menus, apps and screens available in the vehicle she made the whole process fun. The best experience we have had purchasing a vehicle. We highly recommend Dick Hannah.

• Matt and Stephanie were great!!
    March 13, 2017

Thanks Matt and Stephnie for all you help. Love my powerwagon!!! Made the whole process very easy!! Bought the truck unseen and worked out perfect.

• Sam was wonderful!!

Sam was extremely helpful and friendly. I would recommend him to my family and friends without hesitation. Ill be a returning customer!!!