Dick Hannah Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1204 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Great dealer!

I had a great experience and got exactly what I wanted. They gave me fair value for my trade, found me good financing, and I bought and drove home my new Jeep with a smile on my face. Of course I would give a good review, my trade in came from them and that's why I went back, I've always been treated well by them.

• Great costumer service
    May 21, 2017

I gave the rating that I gave because here I got all my questions answered and I left with a brand new car.thank you.

• Great costumer service

Was happy with the car. We came in thinking we weren't going to buy a car because of our credit but here they helped us get a nice car.

• Quick and Painless!!
    May 13, 2017

Fast and easy experience! Destin Welter was my salesman. Knowledgeable and very helpful. Will definitely return for my next vehicle! Abraham and Hamid also made this experience easy and fast!

• Great Service

Excellent service. Sam our sales person was very knowledgeable and very courteous. Our experience was gratifying, I recommend this dealer.

• Totally content
    May 2, 2017

I knew what I wanted when I went in and I thought it was going to be a long, drawn out process, but to my surprise it was easy and pretty fast. Rosa and Aladdin helped me get my JEEP and I drive of the lot a happy woman. I will brag about Dick Hanna and my sales people to any and everyone! Thank you!!

• Fast, excellent service.
    May 1, 2017

I went in with a purpose and was out in no time. Brandon our sales guy was awesome and made the experience just better with the great customer service! In the end I got a new car!

• Amazing Experience from start to finish! THANK YOU!!
    April 28, 2017

Outr salesman Sam was amazing and so pleasant to work with. The financial team and management were amazing as well. We were treated very well and plan to go there for all of our future purchases. What a wonderful team, and Sam was THE BEST! Thank you all SO MUCH! Well done!! FIVE STARS!!

• AMAZING SERVICE - HANDS DOWN THE BEST!

• Mikella Ojeda and Abraham were great!
    April 25, 2017

Thank you Mikella and Abraham for listening and for your willingness to work with us. As usual, we were "just looking" but surprisingly ended up with a new jeep. Because of their friendly, helpful and positive attitudes, Mikella and Abraham made a stressful experience very pleasant......Hannah needs to keep those two around! They are great representatives of your company.