Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Great Owner-Great Business

Thank you Birdi86. We like to hear that we are doing our job as professionals. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

They helped us find exactly what our family was looking for. They helped me get the financing that I needed. They keep my payment right where i needed it. The owner went above and beyond for us. Closing was a breeze and took little time off of my busy schedule. Our family now has a great vehicle. They even sent us a free certificate for our first oil change! I will be coming back and sending over alot of business. Great down to earth people! :)

• Excellent Experience

Thank you Lynn, We value your business and look forward to maintaining a great relationship for many years to come.

I wanted a specific vehicle, I was patient, and Kar Korner delivered...big time! They are a very professional team! I was totally comfortable from beginning to end. I paid a fair price for a great car and I will definitely be back there from now on whenever I need a car! One stop shopping, financing, and good to go :)

• Great place and great people!

I haven't bought my vehicle yet, but the crew has been great! I will be buying from them as soon as I can. The whole process has been easy!

We look forward to working with you very soon. If we do not have what you are looking for, we can find it at a great price for you.

• Great Experience

Our purchase at Kar Korner was the best buying experience we've ever had! The staff was knowledgeable and professional while being our friendly neighbors. We will gladly refer our family and friends! Thanks so much for everything!

• Excellent Experience

The staff at Kar Korner went above and beyond to provide excellent service to our car buying experience. We highly recommend going to Kar Korner to buy your next vehicle.

• Sales are courteous along with very informat[ve

Answer questions and bent over backwards top assist in any way possible.

Answer questions and bent over backwards top assist in any way possible.

• Best cars at the best prices in Northern Illinois

I have bought 6 cars from them in the last 20 years. I have not been able to find anyone in Northern Illinois that can offer better quality and price than Kar Korner. Only one time did they not already have the car I was looking for and they found it within 2 days - at the price I wanted. From day one, they treated me like I wanted to be treated. No "cool" car salesman gimmicks. I will never buy another car from anyone other than Mark at Kar Korner!!

• kar korner

Overall everything was good and smooth. They worked hard to help get me financed. Will be recommending them to everyone I know that needs a vehicle.

• Great customer service

Great guys and great service. Financing was just what I hoped for. I love my new Kia Sorento.

Thank you and we do work hard to get you the best financing available in the market today.

• KARKORNER

GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH VERY FRIENDLY AND NICE CLEAN CARS TO CHOOSE FROM.

GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH VERY FRIENDLY AND NICE CLEAN CARS TO CHOOSE FROM.