• Ms. Barbara Morris

It was just my routine 6-th months service check up. Everything went smoothly as usual in record time. Everyone was courteous and professional.

• State Inspection

We were ushered right in for our 9 am appointment.We were done by 9:20. That pretty much says it all. We were overdue for our inspection since we had just returned from an extended away time the night before. We needed to go straight to the Tax Office to pay the registration and get our sticker. The cashier was helpful and told us just what to have in our hands. Everyone there is very pleasant. We had a chance to see some new cars too while we waited.

• Great and quick buying experience!

This was the most pleasant car buying experience I've had. Our salesman, Edward, was great and the sales manager, Myron, was also great and very personable. The buying process was very quick. No long wait for finance to get paper work ready. It literally only took 30 minutes from the time we said we wanted the car until the paperwork was done. The color combination I wanted was not on their lot so they had to go to another dealer over a hundred miles away to get it. The car came in two days in perfect condition and excellently detailed. I would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new Mazda to go to this dealer.

• I bought a car

The process was simple and easy. I went in for a trade and got a nice new car

The process was simple and easy. I went in for a trade and got a nice new car

• Great service!

great service on my CX-9 - the staff was super friendly and took care of evertyhing i needed done had it ready in time for me to pick up my kids!

• Patricia McAlister

Was in for the 4 month maintenance Check Up. Received a complete check but nothing was needed and I was not charged for oil or anything I did not need. I appreciate this and it makes me think Mazda can be trusted to do reliable work.

• OIl Change

Very polite and fast service, and if this isn't long enough for this review I sorry but that's all I had to say.

• Excellent Dealership

They went above and beyond for my business and it was a great time!

They went above and beyond for my business and it was a great time!

• A great experience with Town North Mazda

Excellent experience with friendly sales and finance people. It made our car buying (which I normally dislike) an enjoyable experience.

• I loved the experience at Town North Mazda!

I loved the entire experience of my lease with Alex at Town North Mazda. The whole team was very helpful and informative.