World Class Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 26 reviews

Call This Dealer

February 14, 2017

Without question. They are most certainly World Class and beyond. They go about any beyond what most other used car dealerships do. Some of a rarely... get now days. I most certainly plan to continue to do business with them for the foreseeable future. Top notch and excellent customer service and beyond

December 15, 2016

I wouldn't recommend another dealership in the area if you're looking to buy local. Thank goodness they have opened a second location.

October 26, 2016

I would definitely recommend going to World Class. The staff is nice and friendly. I really appreciated how they treated me like a person, and not lik...e a credit score. When every other place turned me down. They were able to get me approved at a reasonable rate, with a comfortable monthly payment, along with different options of cars to choose from. They even took my old rusty car as a trade-in. I've had no problems with my newer low miles purchase. ¿ Pat and his staff are great! I have no problem telling all my family and friends to go there.

July 2, 2016

For several years we have purchased and serviced all of our cars from Pat and Jerid with great satisfaction! They are the most trusted in the used ca...r sales and service. We have been buying for 10 years or longer off the lot and through requests for cars not found on the lot--we have never been disappointed in either the car or the service provided from these great people. We have sent family members and friends to them and let them know they will not be sorry. There is never pressure to buy, they want you to be happy with your purchase!

May 6, 2016

I have purchased my last four auto's from World Class Motors. I live out of state (Iowa) but I know the service and honesty of Pat Phelps so I will co...ntinue to buy from him. My children have purchased several cars also and rate him at 5 Stars.

November 10, 2014

THE BEST experience with a Dealership in all of my 34 years alive!!! The owner Pat went above and beyond any expectations I had vigorously and the adv...ice given by him and his staff was priceless in my opinion and I'm not a paid spokesman I'm just a VERY grateful and satisfied customers!!! I would gladly suggest that Anyone looking for a new/used vehicle gave World Class Motors of Rockford and chance because they WILL work with anyone and give them all opportunities that are available...thanks for reading this review and have a great day!!!

September 19, 2013

World Class Motors is the best place to buy a vehicle from. They have great customer service, they treat you like family. They gave me a great deal an...d worked with me within my budget, I could'nt ask for a better car buying experience. They made my car buying experience really easy.These people are truly great and honest people, I will most definitely buy my next car from them again and recommend my friends and family and even others to this wonderful dealer.

August 28, 2013

1st time customer for both repairs and used car purchase this week. Great customer service...prompt, friendly, courteous, respectful and knowledgeable.... Especially helpful were the service manager, Brian, and the sales associate, Jerid, who both made you feel that you were the only customer they had. A great dealership and will continue to use them and recommend them to others. Kudos to World Class Motors!

August 27, 2013

Everyone at World Class Motors is definitely WORLD CLASS !!! Jerid, Pat, Kelly and Austen were all great to work with. I explained to Jerid that I wan...ted a truck, it was if he read my mind and he found me the exact truck I needed and wanted. Very easy process. Even after my 100 phone calls before and after the sale, Jerid was also helpful and patient.

August 27, 2013

This is now the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from WCM and I won't go anywhere else. Friendly staff, no pressure to buy, very helpful and flexible. Anyti...me people are in the car market I refer them here. I dealth with Jerid who very professional yet comfortable to be around and I also met Pat (who I believe is the owner) and he was thankful for my business. Will come back!

World Class Motors