David Ellis Chrysler Jeep

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Good place to buy a car
    March 21, 2014

I have purchased 2 new Chryslers at Ellis Dodge. I like to wheel and deal to get the best price. They worked with me and give me the best prices both ...times. Chrysler is an excellent auto, make no mistake. It is priced well below others cars in its class. Trust me...

Great Experience
    November 5, 2012

Excellent service. Very easy to deal with and would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your business.

excellent sales experience
    October 1, 2012

This dealership is the epitome of excellence. I got a great deal and the sales staff was superior. I will definitely purchase all of my cars here. Eri...c and Al in sales made my experience effortless snd enjoyable.

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new 300S and feel free to contact us any time.

Very happy Jeep buyer
    August 2, 2012

From the second I walked into David Ellis Chrysler I knew this was going to be a good experience. Nobody came sprinting up to me as I walked in. They ...smiled, said welcome and left it to me to ask questions. I appreciated that since I had been looking for cars for some time and always felt "swooped" in on by the salesmen at other dealerships. I told them what I was looking for in a car, the payments I'd be comfortable with and explained that my credit was less than stellar at that point. I got a very polite introduction to the Jeep Cherokee and when I fell in love with it, they went to work to get me approved and into a lease that worked for me. I could not have been more impressed with the whole transaction.

David Ellis Chrysler is the Best
    July 25, 2012

In all my years I have not found a dealership that values your busines and works at making deals come together than the David Ellis staff. This is bot...h in selling and service..They go the extra mile to see that the deal works for you and that you do not have to keep coming back for service multiple times to get it right

Good to do business with Ellis
    July 18, 2012

The time had come to buy a big brother to my beloved Jeep Patriot. After way too much research, I found that David Ellis in Canoga Park had inventory ...of the specific models and option packages that I was considering. My salesman responded quickly to my internet query, and had the Rubicon prepared for a test drive within an hour of our call. He and the rest of the Ellis staff were informative and pleasant. They were forthright in discussing the selling price and relevant incentives. Upon returning with my wife that evening to take delivery, my salesman was very helpful in explaining many of the new Jeep's great features. They are a great group to do business with.

Very pleasantly surprised
    July 13, 2012

Eric Van Ace and the entire David Ellis team did a phenomenal job, from making me feel comfortable during the initial "shopping" process, to negotiati...ng the price of the vehicle. I honestly didn't get anywhere near the "Wow, I think I need to take a shower" vibe that I have from past purchases at various dealerships. Instead I got what I felt was a genuine effort on their part to be super competitive, while also trying to make me as happy as possible. Considering that I got a Jeep Rubicon with a lift and a bunch of complicated add-ons, I felt that Jerry, the service manager, his mechanics and Eric were extremely knowledgeable and proactive about handling all of the difficult work that was involved. Oh, and they got it done in 4 days so I could have it for the weekend, as promised. Best car buying experience I have ever had, period.

Great Customer Service
    July 11, 2012

We went in to buy a new convertible car that would carry our family of 5. The only one in our price range is the Wrangler Unlimited. We were catered d...irectly by Eric the General Manager of David Ellis. He went above and beyond to make sure that our family including our infant was well taking care of during the deal and made sure I was completely satisfied with the jeep even after the purchase (I can be difficult at times). Most dealers can care less after you sign the contract. Not David Ellis. They do it right!

Thank you so much for the kind words and your business. We really appreciate it. If you need anything at all, please feel free to call. We look forwa...rd to seeing your Wrangler for your 1st oil change.

chrysler 200
    March 22, 2012

they had the car we wanted at a good price thanks Nick

Thank you for choosing our company to do business with. We know there are many choices and we are flattered that you chose us. We look forward to ass...isting throughout the ownership experience. Best Regards- Eric Van Ace General Manager

Really!
    February 14, 2012

Inept salesmen and pony tail wearing sales manager with more attitude than help.

David Ellis Chrysler Jeep