4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 555 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

555 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nissan of Melbourne from DealerRater.com

Truly Amazed and Grateful
    April 9, 2018

I gave a 5 star rating, because they didnt have a 10. I went in to just talk about my trade-in options in Feb. We test drove a few. Then honestly sha...red with me a few great tips, on how to get the best deal with my budget and personalized situation. There was No pressure, No swindling, Max was truly meeting me where I was at. It was a great 1st session. I left with the car I came in, confident and a few weeks ago, went back, asked for Max. 3.5 hours later, drove off with my new pre owned car fits me . He truly listened to my budget, and my wants, needs and greatly appreciated all his time and commitment. Thank you Max, and Nissan. Do yourself a Favor, Ask For MAX.. Christa

Employees Worked With
    I absolutly love love love this place!
    April 5, 2018

I have never honestly been more comfortable at a dealership, I had max, I told him what i wanted, and my price range, and he Made the impossible happe...n! not only did i get the car i wanted, but he went over and beyond to give me the upgrade version of what i wanted! he pushed for me and i have never been so happy! he is honestly the BEST person/dealer EVER! i will def come back over and over! The whole team is amazing!!!!! thank you guys im loving my 2018 maxima!!!!!!!! - Brandy

Nissan of Melbourne

That's what we like to hear, Brandy! It's great to know that Max took such great care of you and got you in the vehicle you wanted. That level of cust...omer service is what we strive for, so it's good to know you were treated with top-notch care. Thank you for your stellar review, and congratulations on your new Maxima! We look forward to working with you again.

Great service
    April 1, 2018

Josh got my Pathfinder in with no appointment on a Saturday, at 1:00, and had it done for me the same day. He even stayed late to make sure I got my c...ar back. Excellent service

Horrible customer service
    March 31, 2018

This review is directed towards the service department. I will start from the beginning of my experience. 1 week ago I brought my vehicle in for an oi...l change and a new battery. After all was said in done during the visit they pulled the vehicle out and I left the shop while unknowingly driving with the undercarriage area of my vehicle not being secured or fastened properly. The next morning while walking to my vehicle I observed the unfastened piece underneath dangling precariously. Making a trip to Melbourne is inconvenient and is far out of the way from me so I planned to return the vehicle to the shop to secure and tighten the piece properly during my next trip to Melbourne. I called the service department and spoke with an associate named Joshua who explained that they were open until 7pm. I told him my situation and told him at 5:45 that I was already enroute down to Melbourne and I was 45minutes away. He then said sorry all of the techs leave at 6:30(contradicts the 7pm time he said) and I would have to bring the vehicle in the next day. He was not in the least concerned about my situation as a customer nor the mistake that his department made. He was short and flat and did not even apologize for the inconvenience that the poor quality autoshop caused. So in conclusion steer away from their service department and for me this extends beyond and to their whole dealership. Ive purchased my last 2 vehicles from them, however, I will no longer be doing business with them due to this poor customer service experience.

Nissan of Melbourne

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mr. Brooks. We are sorry to hear about this situation. Our intention is never to make our customers feel inconvenien...ced in any way, and we would like to help you as much as possible. Nalita Rajkumar, our Owner Loyalty Manager, is aware of this situation and would like to hear from you. Please call her at (321) 723-2941 when you are able. Your business is important to us, and we hope to continue working with you in the future. Thank you!

Best car buying experience
    March 25, 2018

We have purchased many autos, this was the best experience we have had. Max was absolutely on the same page. Highly recommend you ask for Max.

Nissan of Melbourne

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how wonderful Max was for you! We love hearing it! Thank you for choosing us!

Excellent Customer Service
    March 16, 2018

I had an appointment with Max to test drive a Murano. As the current owner of a 2005 Murano, I was pretty sure I would be impressed with the new 2018..., but had no intention to purchase that day. Max and Josh (finance) made the whole process so easy! Max walked me around the vehicle to explain all the features (inside and out) before going for a drive. He took the time to show me all the features of the cameras -- I'll never be able to park a car without them again! After purchase, Max went through all the "techno-gadgets" again and even connected my phone for me....full service! I will definitely recommend Max at Nissan of Melbourne to friends looking for a new vehicle.

Nissan of Melbourne

Thank you for the review, Pam! We are glad to hear that you had such a wonderful experience, the new Murano is quite impressive. If you ever encounter... any kind of trouble, let us know and we will be glad to help. Have a wonderful day!

repeat customer for oaver 15 years
    March 12, 2018

great experience repeat customer will see you in 3 years,for our next lease. always nice to be treated fairly and making it a stress free transaction.

Nissan of Melbourne

We strive for excellence, and we are happy to hear that we met your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to rate us!

Amazing!!
    March 11, 2018

Loving my new Nissan Sentra! It is perfect. Everyone at Nissan of Melbourne was so nice and very helpful in helping me get a new car.

Nissan of Melbourne

We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and love your new Sentra!

Great service!
    February 28, 2018

Came in looking for a car and left with a car. Super nice and professional. Excellent service. Oh, and I won $100.00 from their prize wheel they have....

Nissan of Melbourne

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Denise! We're glad it went well from start to finish. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be o...f any further assistance to you!

What a amazing staff
    February 24, 2018

Sahbir was amazing we had a lot of negitive factors but somehow some way we got the deal done would definitely recommend u guys thank u love my new ca...r

Nissan of Melbourne

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Shabir! He is certainly an asset to our sales team. Please let us know if we can help you with anything els...e!

440 S Harbor City Blvd Melbourne, FL 32901