John Jones Auto Group

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 180 reviews

Call This Dealer

• March 8, 2017

One the best experiences in buying a car! Thank you Mike Atchison for making this a pleasant experience. If your looking for a new car, look no farth...er than John Jones Auto Group and Mike Atchison!

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 14, 2018

I came away very impressed about the John Jones Auto Group, and am very happy with my new Buick Encore. Brandon McIntosh was exceptional in finding ...me the right car within my desired budget needs. I highly recommend buying a vehicle at the John Jones in Salem, and will not hesitate in sending family and/or friend referrals to them. They are offer flexibility in vehicle types and financing options, and they treat you like one of their family. I plan on purchasing my next vehicle from them when my lease agreement expires.

Kevin, Thank you for your feedback and five star rating! We're glad to hear Brandon McIntosh took exceptional care of you and found you the perfe...ct vehicle within your budget. We appreciate your recommendation to family and friends and hope you enjoy your new Buick Encore. Thank you so much for your business!

March 15, 2018

I was treated very well while shopping for a car; after the fact I had trouble getting answers to my questions, I did finally get answers.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear you were treated well during your purchase. If you still have any questions, please feel ...free to call our Customer Relations Mgr., Michelle Apple, at 812-883-8290. Thank you.

January 6, 2018

Went on carfax and found the Silverado truck we liked at John Jones in Salem IN. Made an appointment with Mike Atchison to look at the 2013 Silverado... that was listed. Mike was very helpful and very friendly and made our buying experience a success for all. Highly recommend Mike Atchison at John Jones in Salem for your next truck purchase.

Thank you so much for the five star review! We're glad to hear Mike Atchison was helpful in getting everything arranged with the Silverado and made it... a successful buying experience. We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoy your Silverado!

December 21, 2017

I highly recommend that you give this dealership a try. You will find that they treat you with respect and are very friendly to work with. I especiall...y recommend Mike Atchison as your Salesman, he is very genuine and works hard for you to get you the best deal possible. Would not buy a car anywhere else!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the five star review and kind words! We're glad to hear that Mike Atchison is taking good care of you and appreciate you recogni...zing his hard work. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

December 1, 2017

My fiance and I were shopping for a used jeep. We found this one thru John Jones Chevrolet and immediately called and spoke with Mike Atchison and he ...set up our appointment and had the Jeep detailed and tuned up, ready to go for us! Mike made our car buying experience super easy!! I highly recommend visiting Mike when shopping for your next vehicle!

Thank you so much Brayton for the five star review and nice comments. We're glad to hear Mike Atchison had the Jeep all ready when you arrived and mad...e your buying experience easy. We appreciate your business!

October 27, 2017

Management very dishonest and don’t follow through.

Frank, we're very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We would appreciate any feedback you have to help improve our customer experience. Plea...se feel free to contact our Customer Relations Mgr., Michelle Apple, at 812-883-8290. Thank you.

October 21, 2017

Sales staff is great, very polite and willing to work with the them to make sure customers get what they want and need. It STOPS there. Management is ...unwilling to work with customers and extremely unresponsive. I tried calling 5 times over a 3 week period. I gave them reasonable offer 3 separate times to immediately purchase a used $50K Cadillac online that has been sitting in the dealer lot for 4 months and wanted management to get back to me. In all cases, I never got a response back. No acceptance of my offer or counter offer or anything. No response whatsoever. WOW! How do they expect to make sales?

We're sorry to hear that our Managers have been unresponsive. We have gotten with our General Manager who said we've been firm on the price of this pa...rticular Cadillac. Our Sales Manager said he has spoken with you and advised we have someone test driving it now. He will forward you the video you requested if it's not sold. Thanks for your feedback and we'll contact you on the availability of the Cadillac as soon as we know something.

October 10, 2017

Mike Atchison was a great sales person, really nice to work with.

Jeanice, thank you for the five star review and nice comments! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Mike Atchison and that he got you all ...taken care of. We hope you enjoy your Silverado and thank you for your business!

September 27, 2017

I have bought several vehicles from many car lots but I must tell say the best place to go is John Jones in Salem , Indiana! Ask for Mike Atchison! ... My fiance and I have been looking for the perfect car and we found it in this car lot. FANTASTIC SERVICE and BEAUTIFUL CAR!! The most professional and down to earth salesman ever! And if Mike cannot find what you are looking for, Mike will be sure and find the right deal for you that matches your needs! I will continue to shop at John Jones in Salem time and time again. Put your trust in John Jones and you will not regret it! :-)

Dawn, thank you so much for the 5 star review and for all the nice comments! We are so glad to hear that Mike Atchison found you all the perfect car. ...We appreciate you recognizing Mike for all he did and recommending him to others. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Impala!

John Jones Auto Group