• My SRX

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

One the best experiences in buying a car! Thank you Mike Atchison for making this a pleasant experience. If your looking for a new car, look no farther than John Jones Auto Group and Mike Atchison!

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Great Customer Service!

Thank you, Roya, for your great feedback. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

John Jones had outstanding customer service. I worked with Shane Collins to get a used vehicle and he was great! I shopped around and Jim Jones was the most fair dealership I've been too. Will definitely recommend to others!

• Pucrchased a 2017 Charger Scat Pack

Thank you for your great feedback. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Dealer was honest on the price, picked me up at the airport on time and had everything ready for me. Easiest time I have ever had buying a car. Also, they didn't try and sell me anything I didn't want. I would recommend this dealer to anyone!

• 3500 purchase

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and your feedback! We look forward to serving your future automotive needs.

I had my best car buying experience with this dealer. The transaction was smooth with no hassle. My sales person Mike Atchison was very friendly and accommodating.

• no games, no extra fees, exactly described

Exactly how a car buying trip should go! John Jones in Salem Indiana.

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Exactly how a car buying trip should go! John Jones in Salem Indiana.

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Got my Mini, very happy!

Thank you, Stephen, for your great review of John Jones Automotive Group. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

I was shopping for a Mini Cooper and I am very satisfied with my experience. Mike Atchison helped me find the very car that was right for me, and I am very happy with how friendly and helpful he was.

• great customer service, informative but not pushy

Thank you, Abby, for your great review of John Jones Auto Group. Customer Service is our number one priority!

I contacted them about a couple of cars. They responded quickly with all the pertinent information. They called to make sure I had everything I needed, were friendly, and not pushy.

• mike atchison jabin apple

Thank you, Brent, for your great review of John Jones Automotive Group. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new vehicle!

mike Atchison in sales come out and see mike for top notch service this will be my third car purchase with mike super guy and highly recommended! jabin apple finance will have all your paper work ready to go fast great service!

• Buying Experience

I am not a person who likes pushy salesmen-have been known to walk away if I feel uncomfortable. I was very impressed with Brandon Mac Intosh at your dealership in Salem. He was honest,kind patient (my husband is 94) and truly made our buying trip a pleasure instead of a hardship. I feel any information or help that I may need about our new Equinox which we love I could call him at any time for help. Very impressed with Brandon as well as the friendly staff.

Thank you, Barbara and Robert, for your great review of John Jones Automotive Group and of Brandon McIntosh. We appreciate your business! Enjoy your new car!

• Amazing Service!!

Thank you Brandon McIntosh for continued great service for our family!!!

Thank you Brandon McIntosh for continued great service for our family!!!

Thank you, Bailey, for your great review of John Jones Auto Group and for recognizing Brandon McIntosh. He is one of our best! Thank you for your business!