New 888-651-6340 Dealer Website
Used 888-202-3136 Email Dealer
Service 888-793-8494

4.1
  • SALES-LAUREN DAVIS

Lauren is great. She knows her job and how to treat customers. She is always looking for you. We came in told her what we needed, she always touched base with us and went the extra mile. It was a joy to car shop with her. She is always smiling and willing to help. She carries out what she says she will do.

• Service Customer

Second service visit to the dealership, overall ok.

Second service visit to the dealership, overall ok.

• Service Customer

Excellent service and great staff. Been a service customer for a few years, bought a car about 4 years ago at Alta Vista Motors. Excellent car and never had major issues and always got in and out of service dept.on time.

• Service Customer

First visit to dealership for service. Staff was friendly and helpful and will return in the future.

• Service Customerr

Very good service. Service customer since 1980, loyal customer. I have bought at least 10 cars and 5 trucks at Altavista Motors.

• Service Customer

Great service. Employees are great and the building is clean. My brother in law Timmy Rice is a mechanic and he always does an excellent job on our vehicles. We have bought 4 cars at Altavista Motors.

• Service Customer

I have been a service customer since I bought my truck here in 2003. Clyde and Cheryl are like family, service is excellent.