Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3.7
  • The best in Huntington Beach! !

Nice people ..very helpful..especially Dawn..who helped through out the buying process ..and Jason too..

Michael A.- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

• My experience at Hunting Beach CDJR

Tom -Ram - Miller - thanks for the 5 Stars and the positive review. We are here for YOU and all your automotive needs.

Very pleasant and friendly dealership with fantastic prices on new Chryslers, Dodges and Ram trucks. I saved a whopping $12, 500 below sticker (MSRP) on my 2017 Ram 1500 4x4. This dealer has the largest dealer discounts of any dealer I've ever seen. They do tremendous volume, in fact they are the # 1 CDJR dealer in the state of Ca. I recommend shop here and compare for yourself. The whole Staff (sales, finance, etc) is awsum. My salesman was Nathan whom is the owner's grandson. Tom

• Stay away!!!!!!!

Do not work with these people. Changed my rates multiple times, even after the 10 days. Don’t answer the phone or even voicemails. Shady. They don’t deserve your money. The advertised price is just to lure you. Wish I could give 0 stars.....

Savannah Pendleton- the rate you ended up is the rate YOUR credit DESERVES. Please return the car for a full refund if you are not completely satisfied. I'm sure there is a better price and rate awaiting your next car dealership visit.

• Just looking

Just inquired through email never went to the dealership

Maria Holliday- thanks for the 3 Stars. We are here for YOU and all your automotive needs.

Just inquired through email never went to the dealership

• Dodge Journey

Fernando- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

Speedy and friendly process . I was pleased by the teamwork and non pressured approach by them as well as ensuring all was in absolutely wonderful conditions prior to leaving with the car. The follow up by the seller was impressive . I would recommend this dealer anytime!

• No Pressure

The dealer did not pressure me to buy something I did not want. the only upsell was requested by me regarding the extended warranty.

IBpackin247- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

• Chrysler Jeep

My salesassociate Michael Vallaine was awlful. He was to contact me and never did. After a few email conversations, he said he had a family emergency and couldn't call all 150 prospective buyers back. So sorry he felt that way. I believe his work ethics are a poor reflection of his work practices and I will not work with a dealership who has staff that doesn't value their customers. Its a very poor reflection on the dealership. As a result, I will not do business with this business!

Christina G.-we are sorry that we missed your business and you should be too. We sell more new and used vehicles than most dealers in CA. Its because of our selection, pricing and overall service. You missed out.

• Purchased used VW Jetta in May 2017

Julian Smith-Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

I purchased a used 2016 VW Jetta after viewing a number of them on Cars.com in the SoCal area. Huntington Beach seemed to price consistently and significantly priced lower vs competition...and had multiple cars to choose from - they source many of them ex-rental and hence you have to be careful so as to avoid any examples that are cosmetically flawed. To cut a long story short, the salesman ("Jan") was exceptionally helpful, polite and very knowledgeable...he followed-up on multiple occasions via text to ensure the buying/financing process went smoothly, and was unusually thorough beyond the point when I signed for the vehicle, when clearly his role was complete yet he continued to follow-up and ensure everything was fine. I highly recommend looking past the "production line" atmosphere and take advantage of the fact they make their numbers by shifting high volume at low prices. Excellent.

• Not the real price

Unfortunately their written quoted price (we said we are paying cash) was not the price they returned to the table with - they want $1,000 more. I am glad I brought my son for the learning experience. These cars were bought auction. Be careful when they come back with the final numbers.

Mom- all our prices are post online and are real. We offer $1,000 savings if you finance with us. Next time, read the advertisement so you don't feel bad.

• Internet Sales Dealer

Good response time returning phone calls via internet inquiries. Very helpful internet sells people.

Bernadette Walker- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs