Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2017 Ram
    November 7, 2017

Everybody at at Huntington Beach Dodge was very professional and courteous and I got a great deal.

David Sample-Thanks for the 5 Stars and the review. We are here for YOU and all your automotive needs.

Dodge Charger SRT 392
    March 31, 2018

Muaro de sales desk manager and his sales guy Manny are too big fake liers and corrupt sales. Shame of this dealer bad busines practices .

Tony- sorry to disappoint you.

Worst Dealership
    March 24, 2018

It was the worst experience I have ever had in purchasing a car. I’m glad I didn’t purchase from them. I’m let family and friends know to go to thi...s dealership.

Cecilia- sorry to disappoint you.

Don't Waste Your Time!
    December 24, 2017

Don't bring your own financing; they want NOTHING to do with it and will just waste your time and give you hours of run around........they did not wan...t my money - they are so busy they can afford to let someone with $50K to spend walk out the door!

Emril- we are very busy! we are sorry you feel we wasted your time. Every vehicle we advertise is available for cash: sale price plus tax plus license... plus $75 documentation fee. If the vehicle you wanted is still available, we can deliver it to you and not waste any more of your time.....let us know.

My experience at Hunting Beach CDJR
    September 27, 2017

Very pleasant and friendly dealership with fantastic prices on new Chryslers, Dodges and Ram trucks. I saved a whopping $12, 500 below sticker (MSRP)... on my 2017 Ram 1500 4x4. This dealer has the largest dealer discounts of any dealer I've ever seen. They do tremendous volume, in fact they are the # 1 CDJR dealer in the state of Ca. I recommend shop here and compare for yourself. The whole Staff (sales, finance, etc) is awsum. My salesman was Nathan whom is the owner's grandson. Tom

Tom -Ram - Miller - thanks for the 5 Stars and the positive review. We are here for YOU and all your automotive needs.

Stay away!!!!!!!
    September 22, 2017

Do not work with these people. Changed my rates multiple times, even after the 10 days. Don’t answer the phone or even voicemails. Shady. They don’t ...deserve your money. The advertised price is just to lure you. Wish I could give 0 stars.....

Savannah Pendleton- the rate you ended up is the rate YOUR credit DESERVES. Please return the car for a full refund if you are not completely satisfie...d. I'm sure there is a better price and rate awaiting your next car dealership visit.

Just looking
    September 11, 2017

Just inquired through email never went to the dealership

Maria Holliday- thanks for the 3 Stars. We are here for YOU and all your automotive needs.

Dodge Journey
    July 25, 2017

Speedy and friendly process . I was pleased by the teamwork and non pressured approach by them as well as ensuring all was in absolutely wonderful con...ditions prior to leaving with the car. The follow up by the seller was impressive . I would recommend this dealer anytime!

Fernando- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

No Pressure
    June 25, 2017

The dealer did not pressure me to buy something I did not want. the only upsell was requested by me regarding the extended warranty.

IBpackin247- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

Chrysler Jeep
    May 10, 2017

My salesassociate Michael Vallaine was awlful. He was to contact me and never did. After a few email conversations, he said he had a family emergency ...and couldn't call all 150 prospective buyers back. So sorry he felt that way. I believe his work ethics are a poor reflection of his work practices and I will not work with a dealership who has staff that doesn't value their customers. Its a very poor reflection on the dealership. As a result, I will not do business with this business!

Christina G.-we are sorry that we missed your business and you should be too. We sell more new and used vehicles than most dealers in CA. Its because ...of our selection, pricing and overall service. You missed out.

Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram