Huntington Beach Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

3.7
  • Good, Funny, Great people!

Jario- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

Nicholas Tardif is one cool guy! He made my visit really smooth. I walked in thinking that it was going to a big pain, but no very funny visit. Over all during my trip I didn't drive out with a car just wasn't right at the moment but I'll will be going back.

• A very happy new car buyer

A very happy new car buyer- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

I did an internet search for a specific car & option group & found 2 cars in the So Cal region, 1 of which was located at HB Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. The HB website showed photos, listed options & noted a very attractive sales price compared to the other dealer. I phoned in an inquiry & spoke with salesman Ron Williams who was extremely courteous & professional, answering all my questions. Unfortunately he had an off-site appointment and had to leave for the day, but I drove from San Diego to HB & met with salesman Jim Beltran, equally a courteous & informed professional. He took my application, we test drove the car, and then I went to Finance where Paul (I think that's his name) was also a consummate pro, explaining the finance & extended warranties. I was homeward bound to San Diego in 90 minutes, extremely happy with my new car & purchase price. The HB Facility, by the way, is top notch. I recommend this trustworthy dealership to anyone, along with Ron, Jim, & Paul (I hope that's right) as 5-Star professionals.

• This dealership is the BEST place to buy a car!

This is the BEST place to buy a car!- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

This place is fantastic! Drive as far as you need to if you are buying a Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram. (I drove 35 miles). I have been purchasing or leasing new cars since 1987 ... probably more than a dozen different cars by now - Nissan, Acura, Mercedes, BMW, Jeep, and Audi, etc. Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep was BY FAR the MOST satisfying experience and easiest transaction ever! I actually enjoyed the two hours, which I never thought I would ever say about buying a car. I will say I was skeptical about the adverstised no-haggle price becase it was soooo low, and other Dodge dealers told me it was a "scam." But it was NOT! I paid the adverstised price which well below the best price I could negotiate anywhere else. Ron Williams (Sales) and Art Ransom (Leasing Manager) were honest, pleasant, knowledgeable and professional at all times. You guys run a first-class operation - congratulations to Rich Sorensen and all of the management. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and anyone who is buying a car. Fantastic day! Oh yeah, LOVE my 2013 Dodge Charger too - it is awesome! Btw, from what I can see about the people who have posted negative reviews, it looks like they are either (a) first-time car buyers who lack experience with process and won't feel the same way after they have been through it a few times and understand it better, (b) other buyers who have not done enough research yet to understand the market for the car and financing terms, or (c) buyers who are trying to stretch financially into cars they really can't afford (which is okay to try to do, but be professional understand that when the dealership says "no" it's not "shady," it's just that you don't meet the bank's underwriting guideliness and you should buy a less expensive car, for now.) After reading this, I see it looks like I work for a car dealer or have a relative at Huntington Beach, but I swear to god - that's not true - I just buy a lot of cars and know what I am talking about

• The best in Huntington Beach! !

Nice people ..very helpful..especially Dawn..who helped through out the buying process ..and Jason too..

• Internet Sales Dealer

Good response time returning phone calls via internet inquiries. Very helpful internet sells people.

Bernadette Walker- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs

• Very Happy with my new Car

Ron C.- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs

After having a competitor dealer tell me to come back after my current Jeep lease ends (2 months left), I decided to try HB Jeep. Oliver Carper and I spoke on the phone and he told me he could make a deal to get me out of my old leaseand into a new purchase. I drove over and sure enough, between him and Daniel Anderson, I ended up with the Cherokee Trail Hawk that I wanted. Great Job guys!!!! Thanks again.

• My experience

They were very attentive and helpful. I contacted them about a car I was interested in and were quick to answer.

sportsfan- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs

• Good Sales Experience

JohnB/BobbyP- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

We don't submit a lot of online reviews but thought I would share a good used auto purchase experience. Purchased a used SUV and the experience was very pleasant, extremely fair negotiation, quick finance decision and fast overall transaction. We were out of the dealership with the vehicle in a couple of hours. I would recommend them for future purchases.

• Huntington Beach Chrysler Jeep dodge

Good experience and good price not a place that have a problem recommending thank you ,Dawn was grest

David-Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

• Huntington jeep dodge treat you with respect

Luis- Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate your business and are here for all of your automotive needs.

I have not had the experience of buying a truck from them but in the near future I'm going to buy my next truck from this dealer because of their prices and they are the cheapest.