• Great service!

Service dept. kept me updated on status of car and checked on me frequently to see if I needed anything. Meet all of my extra requests for service. Great job!

• Great Team

I went there specifically to see Elijah and was very glad he was available to help me, but everyone else there was wonderful too. Danville Toyota has an amazing team!

• Great service

Comfortable environment to wait for vehicle to be serviced. Great customer service at Danville Toyota. Services provided in a timely manner.

• Great service, friendly staff

The staff was very kind and helpful! Overall I had an excellent experience at Danville Toyota. And would definitely come back in the future

• Service

It was quick. The shuttle service was nice to have to use. The people were nice to talk to as well.

• Always friendly

Ryan always works with me on my needs. Work is done per request. He's always friendly, and takes a personal approach

• Great service

Courteous, professional service with timely service job. I have peace of mind with the inspection and with the handling of my concerns.

• Great service,clean,friendly

Everyone is nice and friendly they are will go out of there way to do anything for you .keep up the great work

• Superior Service!

I trust Lamar Jones, and I have purchased two, Rav 4 Limited, New, autos from him. He works hard, in finding the correct vehicle and incentives to fit my budget. If Lamar has a day away from the dealership, someone in sales tells me when he will return. Over the years, in driving three Limited Rav 4s, I get excellent service from Danville Toyoto. Lamar Jones, and others, recognize me and make sure I get the best service. I can make this statement about another auto dealership. Shuttle Service to and from my home is great. Regards, Sue Hardie Crump, M.S.

• Could have been betted

Ease of getting work done. Left my oil cap off after my oil change. Positive thing is this is the first time it's happened in 10 years.