205 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Danville Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service

The service with Ryan and the cashier very friendly. costomer service Stephona comes through waiting room asking if everything is ok.

• Honda purchase

Great sales person (mike Mercado) and team that he worked with he was very patient and knowledgeable. The whole process was long but very pleasant and knowledgeable

• Great experience.

Michael Mercado was excellent and informative. Great salesperson. Very nice facility. Nick Bello was excellent to deal with. Would buy again.

• great salesman

edgar enri was great and i would certainly buy from him again. you are fortunate to have him as an employee

• Amazing service!!!!!!!

Lamberth was an honest amazing sales man the finance gentleman was also wonderful. Can't speak highly enough on the Customer Service from Danville Toyota anyone looking for a car should get in touch with Lamberth.

• Love My Prius!

Jennifer was very responsive to my emails and was available when I visited. She was also very knowledgeable about the process and made sure we took care of everything while I was there.

• Very knowledgeable salesperson, Edgar Neri

My salesperson, Edgar Neri, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and a real pleasure to work with. On one visit to the dealership, when Edgar was away from the dealership, Elijah Williamson worked with me and he was also excellent. I know that Edgar will get credit for this sale but I also wish for you to acknowledge Elijah as well.

• Great Experience

I was referred to Eli and he treated me and my family with the utmost respect and wasn't pushy at all.

• Good service

Danville Toyota is a good dealership that you can trust they make it convenient and easy for you to bring your car in or changes are relatively quick the waiting area is clean and pleasant. The service that you're getting is explain thoroughly and a checklist is complete it on your vehicle

• Great service

They made me feel like family. They greeting me with all smiles and very friendly. I will tell my family if u want a car go to Danville Toyota good people