Southern Shores Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Treated me great even though a have bad credit
    September 24, 2012

I looked several places before i visited Southern Shores Auto Sales. I have bad credit and all the other dealerships treated me like a second class c...itizen. Randy Wilson treated me with respect. They were very nice and took great care of me.

Beware!!!!!
    May 25, 2014

Do not buy from this place unless you love liars because that's all you get is lies, lies, lies. Yes, it's a car dealership so that is to be somewhat ...expected but this place is beyond unethical. The dealership has moved and John will send you on a wild goose chase to the new location that has another name (my first red flag). Just don't waste your time and gas to go there. The online prices will not be honored even if you have everything printed out in writing with prices, mileage, etc. He (John) will say "I need to talk to my internet guy." LOL!

Great Customer Service! Treated me like a VIP!
    April 7, 2014

When I walked onto this car lot, I had no idea what to expect! I was treated as if I had been buying from them for years. They assisted in getting me ...the vehicle of my choice, without pushing what they "thought" I should be in and I drove out of there in the vehicle of my choice with no issues. John and Randy are amazing to work with. I look forward to getting another one from them!

Crappy Cars
    October 22, 2012

I bought a vehicle frome Southern Shores recently and it's nothing but a junker...heat doesn't work, back window latch broken, front tires are the wro...ng size causing an extreme grind when you turn the wheel, front seats have no knobs to adjust the seats above all you have to pump the gas on a fuel injected vehicle in order for it to start. I am all for the "dealer" fixing it however, shouldn't they have known these issues where going on? my review...they suck, stay away.

Southern Shores Auto Sales