Bill Cole Automall

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 68 reviews

• December 31, 2011

I have bought 2 new Honda Civics from Cole Honda as well as a used Honda CR-V. I have received a fair price on all purchases as well as on my trade-in.... The finance manager really knows his stuff and will work to get you a good rate. They are a classy dealership and really work to make your experience a good one. I have had to do a bit of "haggling" with price, but I've always won. Also had to have the used CR-V serviced (warranty work) and they did a good job.

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to tell us, and others what you thought of your experience. We have expert Sales Consultants and ...savvy Finance Managers to get you in your preferred vehicle. Once you become part of our family, we do everything we can to keep you in our family. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any of your vehicle needs. We are always here to help.

May 30, 2018

Tech cross threaded two lug nuts when rotating tires.Discovered this when I took my XTerra to a local tire place nearer my home to have new tires put ...on. Cole replaced lug nuts with stock ones no charge and gave me a free oil change. I have always had great service since buying my XTerra and would definitely recommend Cole Nissan over any of the other dealerships in the area and the surrounding area, especially since I have purchased cars from these others. I experienced the best buying experience when I bought my XTerra and excellent service ever since. Everyone at Cole Nissan is so nice and I enjoy taking my XTerra there for regular oil changes and tire rotations.

May 9, 2018

Second vehicle from Cole Kia and another good experience. Tony Colombo was very helpful and knowledgeable. Finance manager was good as well. Will retu...rn again.

March 21, 2018

Our recent experience of purchasing a new SUV was great. Bo Wagner was wonderful with guiding us and answering any questions that we had. Highly recom...mend Cole's.

December 3, 2017

We had a great experience with the repair of our vehicle. Body shop employees and the rental department staff were so helpful , friendly and professio...nal. We received our vehicle back as if it came new from the factory. Couldn’t even tell vehicle been involved in a accident. The staff kept us informed throughout our experience. Thank you for all you did for us

October 15, 2017

On a recent trip to the Smokies the brake light and check engine light on our Subaru Outback came on. We were able to check on our phone that there w...as a Subaru dealer in Blufield, WV. We were very concerned that there may be a major issue, and if so, when it could get serviced. Upon arriving at the Subaru dealer we met David Workman. We explained we were traveling and explained about the lights that had come on. He immediately took the Outback and analyzed the issue.. After ten minutes or so he explained that there was a small evaporation leak most likely caused by the gas cap not being fully tightened. What a relief. When I asked David what the charge was he said there was no charge. I just want to let people know that David took care of a "Subaru family member". Thanks David and thanks Bill Cole Automall for helping us enjoy a wonderful vacation. We live in Minnesota but if we lived in the Bluefield area we definitely know where we would go to purchase our next vehicle. Thanks again!!

July 4, 2017

Everyone was great to work with and friendly. Definitely will be back when we need another vehicle.

July 4, 2017

June 23, 2017

Just bought my second Subaru from Cole Subaru! Want to thank Crystal McFadden for sharing her knowledge with me & for being so kind & patient in answe...ring all my questions. The whole staff at the dealership are friendly & helpful.

June 4, 2017

Joey was a great salesman he was not pushy and listen to all our questions and made sure we were taken care of! They did everything to make sure we go...t the desl we wanted! I would recommend Joey Mcvey to anyone! Thanks for taking care of us! Kevin Sheewdbury was great and we Thank you!