• Satisfied Customer

Excellent service! Highly recommend this dealer to everyone

Dalphine, thanks! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Excellent service! Highly recommend this dealer to everyone

• Always provides wonderful customer service

Bert Wolfe always provides the extra mile in taking care of their customers.

Bert Wolfe always provides the extra mile in taking care of their customers.

• Taurus

Customer Service & Salesman excellent, friendly and personable.

Customer Service & Salesman excellent, friendly and personable.

• Bert Wolfe Service

My service advisor Bryan was by far the best person that I've ever dealt with in the auto service industry. He went above and beyond my expectations. He is very knowledgeable, showed me my options as far as service and payments. He put me at ease and followed through with everything he told me. Just waiting on my rebates to come in. Once they do then I can honestly say my satisfaction is 100%

• Beware!!

I took my 2014 Flex in for the works oil change, an inspection sticker, and recall work. I advised the service technician that on a previous oil change, it was overfilled by1/2 quart, he told me that was "impossible". Not true, the plug could have been put in before all of the old oil drained out, maybe the mechanic was in a hurry, didn't take his time, whatever. (My husband drained out the extra....not good since the reason we let them do it was so he didn't have to and he still had to contend with it.) I then received a call saying the tires were wearing on the inside and it needed an alignment. The tires only have approximately 5000-7000 miles on them, I said to do the alignment if it was necessary. When we picked the car up, it was overfilled by a little less 1/2 quart. There were no before and after numbers from the alignment that I've received from previous alignments. When the tires were checked with a standard depth tire gauge in multiple places, the reading was exactly the same in all of them. So......$79+ dollars for an alignment that absolutely was not needed and an overfilled block. I did get an inspection sticker and am hoping that the recall work was done. Needless to say, my husband will perform all subsequent oil changes and if it needs aligning, I will take it somewhere else known for their integrity and their quality work. I am very disappointed with the situation but all I can do about it is let others know and learn from my mistake. I'm also hoping they will send me a survey to complete so I can share my dissatisfaction with them.....what good will it do, probably nothing!

Thank you, Cheryl, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience here at Bert Wolfe Ford. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon. Please give us a call at (304) 344-1601 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Escape oil change.

Nice friendly service writer had my vehicle oil changed, tires rotated, etc and had my Escape vacuumed in the front and my vehicle washed. Just a friendly gesture for someone fighting cancer.

Donna, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At Bert Wolfe Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service

Very friendly. Thank you. Will return. Was also quick.

Gara, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We look forward to your next visit!

Very friendly. Thank you. Will return. Was also quick.

• ford focus owner

the service was done in a timely manner. the only thing I wish I could have got a coupon from you again . like I got in the past. thanks for the service. I had a person the last time before help me get my radio adjusted beside of my other service

• '16 Toyota Corolla

Bought my 2016 Toyota Corolla from Willie McCormick at Bert Wolfe Automotive Group. He was great to work with and put me in the perfect car with no hassle! We were quickly able to reach a fair deal and I was out of the door in my new car the same day. I will definitely be going back to Bert Wolfe for all of my future Automotive needs!

• 2017 F150

The 2017 F150 buying experience was excellent! The staff at Bert Wolfe Ford are great to work with.