Bert Wolfe Ford Toyota Audi

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 405 reviews

Call This Dealer

Oil change
    January 2, 2018

Always a pleasant experience. I try to deal with family owned businesses when possible. ????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steven, we're glad you had such a pleasant experience with us! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Service
    November 26, 2017

They greet you with a smile and their work is great. I've never had any issues out of their work.

Satisfied Customer
    August 7, 2017

Excellent service! Highly recommend this dealer to everyone

Dalphine, thanks! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Always provides wonderful customer service
    June 12, 2017

Bert Wolfe always provides the extra mile in taking care of their customers.

Taurus
    May 4, 2017

Customer Service & Salesman excellent, friendly and personable.

Bert Wolfe Service
    March 19, 2017

My service advisor Bryan was by far the best person that I've ever dealt with in the auto service industry. He went above and beyond my expectations.... He is very knowledgeable, showed me my options as far as service and payments. He put me at ease and followed through with everything he told me. Just waiting on my rebates to come in. Once they do then I can honestly say my satisfaction is 100%

Beware!!
    March 3, 2017

I took my 2014 Flex in for the works oil change, an inspection sticker, and recall work. I advised the service technician that on a previous oil chang...e, it was overfilled by1/2 quart, he told me that was "impossible". Not true, the plug could have been put in before all of the old oil drained out, maybe the mechanic was in a hurry, didn't take his time, whatever. (My husband drained out the extra....not good since the reason we let them do it was so he didn't have to and he still had to contend with it.) I then received a call saying the tires were wearing on the inside and it needed an alignment. The tires only have approximately 5000-7000 miles on them, I said to do the alignment if it was necessary. When we picked the car up, it was overfilled by a little less 1/2 quart. There were no before and after numbers from the alignment that I've received from previous alignments. When the tires were checked with a standard depth tire gauge in multiple places, the reading was exactly the same in all of them. So......$79+ dollars for an alignment that absolutely was not needed and an overfilled block. I did get an inspection sticker and am hoping that the recall work was done. Needless to say, my husband will perform all subsequent oil changes and if it needs aligning, I will take it somewhere else known for their integrity and their quality work. I am very disappointed with the situation but all I can do about it is let others know and learn from my mistake. I'm also hoping they will send me a survey to complete so I can share my dissatisfaction with them.....what good will it do, probably nothing!

Thank you, Cheryl, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than ...a stellar experience here at Bert Wolfe Ford. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon. Please give us a call at (304) 344-1601 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

Escape oil change.
    February 22, 2017

Nice friendly service writer had my vehicle oil changed, tires rotated, etc and had my Escape vacuumed in the front and my vehicle washed. Just a fri...endly gesture for someone fighting cancer.

Donna, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At Bert Wolfe Ford, we value our customers and w...e look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

Service
    February 22, 2017

Very friendly. Thank you. Will return. Was also quick.

Gara, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We look forward to your next visit!

ford focus owner
    January 4, 2017

the service was done in a timely manner. the only thing I wish I could have got a coupon from you again . like I got in the past. thanks for the servi...ce. I had a person the last time before help me get my radio adjusted beside of my other service

Bert Wolfe Ford Toyota Audi