Porsche Huntington

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 11, 2017

This was my first time buying a car and I walked in to Porsche of Huntington feeling a bit intimidated. However, after meeting Mark and talking to him,... I was relaxed and back to my old self. Great customer service, very knowledgeable, very responsive, can answer any question you may have, and I've got to say they go above and beyond for their customers. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a car! I've been to many dealerships and if you want to save time, come here first!

June 29, 2018

Stopped up recently to price a trade and new purchase. Frank the sales manager could not have been more helpful. Received very competitive numbers for... both my trade in and purchase price. Excellent overall visit!

June 23, 2018

Was less then impressed on a previous visit, but didn't realize that the car I wanted to test drive, was unavailable due to showroom construction... and NOT the fact that the dealership didn't have time for a test drive. Overall, the dealership has been a positive experience... A recent trip on June 23, 2018 was a very favorable experience. I received a very fair number for my trade in as well as a nice discount on the car I was interested in. Excellent visit!! Sometimes there is more than meets the eye...!

April 29, 2018

Purchased a Boxster Spyder from this dealer in 2016. It was a difficult experience at best. Recently stopped up to test drive another new car after purchasing... two others from out of state dealers. Once again a very unfriendly and disagreeable experience. Could not even test drive the car I planned to buy because they didn't want to take it out of the showroom! I left and will not return.

Rich, We are so sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience at our dealership. We are known for going above and beyond and we regret that ...didn't meet your expectations. We'd like to learn more about your situation, would you please contact Frank at (631) 424-1301 at your earliest convenience? We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

February 6, 2018

SERVICE MANAGERS(SEAN & KELLY) ARE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND HAVE CONSIDERABLE KNOWLEDGE ON PORSCHE MECHANICS AND SYSTEMS. SALES PERSONS DO THE RIGHT THING... AS TO GUIDING CUSTOMERS TO THE PROPER DEALS CONSIDERING COSTS AND OPTIONS

December 18, 2017

Brought in my Panamera for service for the first time at this Dealership. Kelly Brach provided great customer service and will now be my go to person... on all of my Porsche service needs!!

December 1, 2017

Had to leave my Cayenne for service and was given a loaner that was very enjoyable to use. My service consultant Kelly Brach could not be any more pleasant... and made the whole experience as smooth as possible. When I picked up my vehicle it was glowing, actually cleaner than when I bought it. I could not be any more pleased with my whole experience at Porsche of Huntington.

August 26, 2017

Sean is an amazing guy over there I would not go to anybody else but this dealership make sure you ask for Sean B

August 25, 2017

Cari Markowitz is a great sales person. He responded to all my inquiries in a timely manner and was extremely helpful. I enjoyed working with him and he... continues to follow up after my sale to ensure I am happy with my purchase.

August 22, 2017

I went to Porsche for a pre purchase inspection of a 2003 booster s that I was considering for purchase from another dealer. They performed the inspection... in a timely and efficient manner. Sean was kind enough to go through the report with me in detail. Luckily for me the pre purchase inspection was favorable and I purchased the vehicle. I was so impressed with Porsche of Huntington that I am currently having them perform some preventive maintenance. I am looking forward to a long and trusting relationship with them.