Jaguar Land Rover Glen Cove

New (516) 858-5240 (516) 858-5240
Used (516) 714-3611 (516) 714-3611
Service (516) 858-3657 (516) 858-3657

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great sales and service

I have leased multiple Land Rovers and just purchased a Jaguar F-Type R from Glen Cove. Jason Kule has been my sales advisor and has been so knowledgeable and helpful. I should also mention the Service department is excellent as well!! I highly recommend!

Dealer response

We appreciate your continued business and the kind words. Enjoy your new F-Type, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Amazing used car purchase experience

This week I purchased a used vehicle from GC dealership. The experience made me realize that going to any other dealership would be a mistake. My salesperson was very helpful and professional. Everyone that helped me was amazing.

Dealer response

Bryan, Thank you for the great feedback! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time. Take care!

Land Rover Purchase

Incredibly personal salesman and process. Great product knowledge and insight. Incredibly pleasant no-hassle and no-pressure transaction. This salesman and dealership also made the shipping process to a different state and the title process a breeze.

Dealer response

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear that your experience with our team was so great, and we truly appreciate your business. If you have any questions at all about your new car, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jaguar Glen Cove

From initial greeting through pick up of my new car this was an excellent experience. Joe Heppler, Sales, is a true professional as was the sales manager and finance. They are representative of what’s expected when dealing with a high end brand.

Dealer response

Thank you for this wonderful review! We're so glad to hear that your experience with Joe and our team was so great, and we truly appreciate your business. If you have any questions at all about your new car, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Purchase a new vehicle

Jason Kule is an amazing straightforward honest sales person there. I’ve dealt with him for many years and I’ve purchased many cars from him and I’ve always been very satisfied with everything. Thank you Jason Danny

Dealer response

Hi Danny, thank you so much for taking the time to share this review and for your continued loyalty! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Have a very healthy and happy new year!

A very nice experience

my name is Abdou I called land rover Glen Cove. to arrive there a salesman named joe Heppler received me and as agreed I bought a bmw x6 a very nice car Joe Heppler was very professional a man very available he Answers the phone and messages at any time. Really it was a great experience I advise you to go to this dealership I'm very happy to have done business with them, especially with Joe heppler

Dealer response

Hi Abdou, thank you so much for taking the time to share this review! We're glad to hear your experience with Joe was so great, and we appreciate your business. We hope you have a very happy and heathy new year! Take care.

Shopping for a very specific vehicle.

We were looking for a very specific pre-owned Range Rover Sport and David James came through and exceeded our expectations. Great experience from from the first visit to the closing on our vehicle.

Dealer response

Hi Joseph, thanks for the great review! We're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and were able to find the exact Range Rover Sport you were looking for! We hope you really enjoy it, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Take care!

Quality service

I had a wonderful experience at the Land Rover dealership in Glen Cove . Bill and Kristina in sales made the process easy and quick which is exactly what we were looking for. Thank you very much.

Dealer response

Just wanted to say thank you again for your business and taking the time to share this review. If you have any questions at all about your new Land Rover, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Tare care.

1.0

Worst Experience I have ever had

I came in looking for a Range Rover LWB V8 and had the worst salesman. The mile said it was only 100, but the odometer read 6k. He was only going to take off 2 thousand for 6k miles when a brand new 2021 would be worth about 5 grand more, which made no sense. I work for J.P. Morgan and I know great customer service, he was terrible. I will make sure the better business bureau that they are providing false information to customers through sites such as Car Guru, Cars.com, and others.

Dealer response

Mike, we're so sorry to hear that you didn't have a great experience with our dealership. I can say with confidence that any discrepancy in mileage online was a clerical error, and not meant in any way to be deceiving. We are looking into that right now so it can be corrected, so thanks for your feedback. We're sorry we couldn't come to an agreement on price, and hope that you're able to find the car you're looking for elsewhere. Take care.

Leased our first Discovery sport

We had a great experience at the Land Rover dealership in Glen Cove . David in sales made the process easy and quick which is exactly what we were looking for.