Jaguar Land Rover Glen Cove

New (516) 858-5240 (516) 858-5240
Used (516) 714-3611 (516) 714-3611
Service (516) 858-3657 (516) 858-3657

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

3.8

Annual maintenance

Service team was professional and supportive - my only feedback is the entire process took nearly three days which is a long time...although I did receive a loner car - also I was told this process would take an hour and I could wait in the dealership - only to find out when I went to the dealership this was not the case

Gaëlle

Jason was excellent! He was extremely professional and kind throughout the entire process. I would definitely recommend this location to any friends or family. Thanks for your professionalism Jason.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to pass along your comments to Jason and the team here at Land Rover Glen Cove. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again next time. Have an awesome day!

1.0

0 stars! I had an emergency out of nowhere on the highway...

0 stars! I had an emergency out of nowhere on the highway so I called to see if they'd be able to fit me in since I was stranded and they are my dealer. They told me they def could and to come down by noon after dealing with the tow truck. When I arrived at 11:15am, the service worker told me he had too many services to do that day and turned me away. He said that I must have spoken to someone who doesn't really do anything there. Then said the best he could do was keep my car and call me when they get to it but it may not even be same day. Meanwhile, he told me I couldn't stay and wait in the building due to covid, they didn't have any loaners, and they couldn't call me a ride home because I "lived out of the service area". This is my dealer I've been to many times! It was also 100 degrees exactly outside that day! He told me to go to some discount place down the street that might have time for my emergency. I left and I'll never be back. They lost my lease and my future business. If you can't help during an emergency then you just can't help.

MaGoo

Jason Kuhle was very helpful and made the process painless.

Dealer response

Hi Ernesto, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1.3

Service

Very poor service was what I received. My car?s dashboard settings were changed and no one bothered to explain a thing to me. Even the repair that they carried out, they could not provide a technician to explain it to me. When I called them to to lodge a complaint they simply gave me a run around. My experience with Range Rover Glen Cove was terrible

Dealer response

Esther, we're so sorry to hear that you weren't able to get the help or explanation that you needed about your recent service visit! We would like to speak with you to find out who you dealt with and see if we can still help to explain any dashboard settings that may have been changed by a recent update. We have Product Specialties who may be able to help you over the phone or via facetime if you are still having trouble navigating the dashboard settings. Your Service Advisor should have been able to explain the nature of any repairs carried out, and if there were further questions, our Service Manager Devin Prediger could most definitely have stepped in without needing to involve our technicians. Feel free to reach out to Devin at 516-674-8500 for service questions or our General Manager Dawn Cames if you would like a product specialist to review settings on your vehicle. We hope to be able to make this right for you.

2.3

service

Service to replace a battery took 4 days to complete Work was significantly overpriced

Dealer response

Arlene, We're sorry to hear that your experience was not up to par but appreciate your feedback. If you wouldn't mind, please reach out to our General Manager Dawn Cames at 516-674-8500. We would like the opportunity to gather additional information about your visit and address your concerns. Thank you.

1.0

Horrible dealership, zero quality control, management is...

Horrible dealership, zero quality control, management is a joke and would never buy from this low budget place again. Sold me a “certified” Range Rover with an Infotainment that didn’t work. Had no clue whatsoever what was wrong or how to fix. Probably had something to do with a MAJOR software update that they also never did. Never reviewed the vehicle features as required by LR. Also lied about buffing out and detailing the vehicle before it was shipped. I hope all Land Rover dealerships aren’t this crappy or I’ll get rid of my Range quick

Nice service

Although having to have ur car repaired can be annoying the experience was a pleasant as possible

Dealer response

Thanks Christopher! We always love to hear positive feedback from our customers and we're glad to hear you had a good experience with us. Hope to see you again soon. Take care!

They never disappoint!!

Many Rovers later, the customer experience provided by glen cove continues to impress. Jason, Brian and the entire sales/service team makes the process seemless. This is a 5 star dealership representing a 5 star product line. Kudos to them all!

Dealer response

Jeff, thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our team. If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a great day.

2.6

Experience with Glen Cove Land Roover for four years

I had good experience with Jerry. My experience turned for the worse when i had to deal with Carmine. Luckily i was transfered to Stan.