Jaguar Land Rover Glen Cove

New (516) 858-5240 (516) 858-5240
Used (516) 714-3611 (516) 714-3611
Service (516) 858-3657 (516) 858-3657

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

new customer

It was a pleasure dealing with my sales rep Matt Thomas. Very helpful, very informative and very cooperative. He made the entire process a lot easier, and went out of his way to make certain I was satisfied.

The sales woman was wonderful she explained everything in...

The sales woman was wonderful she explained everything in detail and was so thorough. Made my lease return so simple. Can’t wait to by another car from her

Rang Rover Shopping

I just purchased my 4th range rover and this time from Glen Cove a bit out-of-the-way but Kristina my sales person couldn’t of made this easier.

Jamie

I had my car repaired at Glen Clove and the financial rep Sheena was the best She helped us and made everything go smoothly and she’s very experienced at her job

Dealer response

Jamie, thanks for the great review! Glad we could help you out!

Jimmy Korman was fantastic

My salesman Jimmy Korman was fantastic. I went in a couple of weeks before my last payment on my lease. Jimmy helped me choose a vehicle and find a finance program that worked for my needs. He was knowledgeable and friendly and put me at ease. He and the dealership made my pick up day fun and easy. I would recommend him and this dealership.

Alyson R

Jason and the whole team at Jaguar Land Rover of Glen Cove are the best and such a pleasure to work with. Made an otherwise long and tedious process super easy!! They are professional and accommodating from start to finish. Highly recommend this dealership and Jason Kule as your sales person!

Dealer response

Hi Alyson, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Jaguar Land Rover Glen Cove. We're happy we could meet your expectations and truly appreciate your recommendation. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Jimmy Korman is the guy to see

Excellent place to buy a car. Very friendly and thoroughly professional. Jimmy was a great guy to deal with. See him for the best possible deal

Dealer response

John, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Jimmy and the team here at Jaguar Land Rover Glen Cove! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Stan is your man at a Glen Cove Jaguar! Any problems I...

Stan is your man at a Glen Cove Jaguar! Any problems I had with my car he was able to address in a friendly and professional manner.

Operations Director

Buying from Jaguar Land Rover of Glen Cove was a pleasant and easy experience. I will definitely return to this dealership for my next purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to your next visit. Take care!

1.0

Bad Service

On May 22nd 2019, I brought my 2012 Jaguar XK into the dealer to have the front end repaired. Jaguar had to replace several parts and due to the aforementioned repairs, the car had to be realigned. Mr.Bujnoski, my service advisor, called me and informed me that my insurance company would cover the cost of the repair. However, when I went to pick up my vehicle, I was informed that the insurance would not cover the cost of the wheel alignment. At that point, on May 28th 2019, the alignment was already completed and I was given no choice but to pay. If Mr.Bujnoski had initially informed me that the insurance company would not cover the cost of the wheel alignment, I would have brought the vehicle to my local gas station and paid less than half the price. As you can see from Mr.Bujnoski’s response, he stated that “[I] authorized the alignment and paid and left.” This statement should substantiate my claim that he only informed me about the additional $325.88 after the work was completed. They had my vehicle, the work was completed, and I had no choice but to submit my credit card to them (under duress) in order for them to release the vehicle from their possession and return it to me, despite the unauthorized wheel alignment charge. I will be persuing this issue in Small Claims Court.