Moses Honda Volkswagen

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 22, 2017

My sales consultant was Bryan Warden who is by far the most knowledgeable car sales person I have ever dealt with. Bryan is very gracious and humble w...hen dealing with him . His concern is are you buying the right unit to fit your needs. I will continue to buy my cars from Bryan and Moses Honda! Dan Ingram

February 18, 2018

GOOD EXPERIENCE, FRIENDLY STAFF. THEY TRIED TO WORK WITH IS AND PIT US IN THE CAR WE WANTED BUT THE BANK WANTED US TO FINANCE A BRAND NEW CAR. THAT'S... NOT WHAT WE WANTED.

November 30, 2017

My over all review of Moses Honda is they know what they are talking about they have great friendly dealers they have great knowledge of their produc...t and their service department is great to I will be visiting again real soon

May 18, 2017

We had the best experience at this dealership. We researched for the best price on a Volkswagen Passat. I called and spoke to Brian. I told him exactl...y what I was looking for in price and the best deal. Brian was very eager to help and give everything I asked for. Brian made the buying process very easy. I told him that we just wanted to sign and drive. Brian made that happen! We are very pleased with our new Passat. Next time we purchase a vehicle, we will call Brian. When I came to pick the vehicle up it is so clean and had a bow on it! Thank you so much Brian for the wonderful experience.

May 16, 2017

Bryan is very friendly and knowledgeable. He goes above and beyond with anything you may need

October 12, 2016

Great service the buying process was easy they got new and used cars ready to ride best prices in 500 miles from nc for the car I was looking for than...k you

September 1, 2016

I was browsing for a use car online. I had sent an e-mail about a car listed on the website. They are very quick with responding about any questions I... had.

November 12, 2015

I have tried on many occasions to deal with the people at all Moses Automotive Group and just can't do it. I have always went to another Dealer and ma...de a very fair deal for both the dealer and myself. this time a crossed the state line into Kentucky.

July 28, 2015

I purchased a car back in June 2015 and had no issues. I checked my credit report a few weeks ago and found they had ran my credit through 4 banks wit...hout my permission. I've called twice. Spoke to the sales manager and he never returned my call like he said he would with a plan of action to resolve the issue. It's been over two weeks. Called last week and left a message for the owner and to date I haven't received a call back.

June 2, 2015

I had been looking for a used vehicle for a while with no luck. After seeing the car i wanted online i use the email link and was answered very prompt...ly and set up a time to see and drive the car. Upon arriving at the dealership I found the staff to be very help and respectful. There was no pressure at all which is something u usually dont experience at other car dealers. Travis, Rebekah and the finance department worked really hard to get me the right loan to help rebuild my credit and get me in a great vehicle. The next time I decide to get a new car Moses Honda Volkswagon will be my one and only stop.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your buying experience here at Moses! It was our pleasure to see that you were able to find just the ri...ght vehicle and to make the entire process as positive as possible. We are fortunate to have customers like you and look forward to serving you when you are ready to make that next vehicle purchase! Rebekah and the entire Moses team

Moses Honda Volkswagen