368 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kline Volvo Cars from DealerRater.com
  • A well deserved review for Kline Volvo

This is our first Volvo and we love it more than any of our past cars! Our sales person was really friendly, honest, and had really good positive energy. Since our purchase we have been in for service (which are complimentary) and we have had the same positive experiences. We bought a car from Kline Volvo after reading their online reviews; I have found online reviews to be very helpful before visiting any business. We also did this for Borton Volvo, but we noticed their reviews were much shorter, repetitive, and just seemed mundane. We looked a little further to discover they were all fake reviews (they are not the only dealership pulling these cheap tactics); after this we decided that Kline Volvo had a more HONEST reputation. I can report that Kline Volvo has stayed true with their honest and positive reputation!

• Excellent service
    April 20, 2017

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo and for taking the time to leave a review!

The staff at this location provide excellent service. I have been very happy with both the regular maintenance as well as issues that arise (flat tire, etc). Robert (Bo) Dunaski is helpful, efficient and has made dealing with car issues much easier for me. Thanks Bo, and thanks Kline Volvo!

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo and for taking the time to leave a review!

• Thank you for your non-j judgmental service
    April 8, 2017

Kline Volvo

We appreciate your loyalty to our team and dealership, and thank you for taking the time to write a review!

I drive twice as far to get to Kline Volvo because they are friendly people and non- judgmental compared to other Volvo dealers I have been to in the past . I appreciate their thorough safety check of my car every time I come . This time I was alerted I need new tires but I felt little pressure to have to buy the tires from Volvo . Thank you for your excellent service . Lucinda Kircher

• Scott is our GUY
    April 7, 2017

Kline Volvo

We appreciate your loyalty to our team and dealership and for taking the time to leave a review!

I always want to deal with Scott. I have been a Kline Volvo customer for 17 years and Scott has handled my service needs. He is why I prefer Kline Volvo!

• Great Customer Service Experience

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo, and for taking the time to leave a review!

My wife and I recently leased a new vehicle from Leo Becerra at Kline Volvo. Leo was extremely professional, helpful and patient with us during the entire process. Leo did exactly what he said he was going to do for us and when he said he was going to do it - and actually, he did so ahead of time! Later, after driving the vehicle home, we discovered a minor problem with the vehicle. We then re-contacted Leo, who very quickly responded to and resolved the issue to our complete satisfaction. Basically, Leo provided us with excellent customer service. We will refer anyone interested in purchasing or leasing a Volvo to Leo.

• My Dream Car
    April 5, 2017

I have been considering purchasing a specific sports car since I had to sell my last one for a down payment on my first house 15 years ago. Needless to say, I have had plenty of time to dream about what exactly the car was going to be. I have been watching the national market more closely over the last year and was ecstatic when this car hit the market and was only a few miles away at Kline Volvo in Maplewood. The car was better than described. You could tell Brett Rediske, Pre-Owned Manager, had an eye for detail when he picked this vehicle up. I enjoyed working through the purchasing process with Austin Defor who made it as simple as possible for me. Thank you Austin and Brett for your efforts and making the purchase special for me.

• Who knew that buying a car could be so fun?!!!

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo and for taking the time to leave a review!

Peter Carlson at KLINE VOLVO was an exceptionally excellent car salesman! He devoted an enormous amount of time listening to me explain the features I needed and wanted in my new car. He was exceedingly easy to work with due to his keen abilities to determine what I was looking for as well as his excellent personality traits of a calm nature, warmth, and cooperation! Peter Carlson is the best car salesman I have worked with in my long life!

• Great experience!
    April 4, 2017

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo, and for taking the time to leave a review!

My new car buying experience was very positive due to our sales representative, Karleen Byrness. She gave us the highest customer service experience and she's super knowledgeable. Thank you Karleen!!

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo, and for taking the time to leave a review!

• Great Service Great People!
    April 3, 2017

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo and for taking the time to leave a review!

I had a great experience! Jordan Lundmark was amazing! I will always recommend Kline. Jordan's professionalism and courtesy was greatly appreciated. Blessed beyond measure.

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo and for taking the time to leave a review!

• Seamless car buying experience!
    March 30, 2017

Thank you for choosing Kline Volvo, and for taking the time to leave a review!

Recently bought a XC90 from Peter Carlson. Excellent service! Peter took the time to answer our many questions and we never felt like he was in a rush to move to the next customer. Follow up from Peter between visits was never pushy or of a persistent nature which was appreciated. When we decided to purchase, he made the process seamless and efficient. Would highly recommend Peter Carlson to anyone visiting Kline Volvo!