1823 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Cars, Awesome Staff, Awesome Service

My husband and I have just bought a 6th brand new Hyundai in the last 12 years. Ron Eck who is our sales associate is awesome! Mark that assisted us with the last sale is fantastic as well! They are very honest and very special people. They are the kind of sales associates that you love to deal with when you buy a car as they have your best interest at heart. We love Hyundai and O'Brien Auto Park. The cars are such a great quality, pleasure to drive and everyone treats you so well, starting from the sales to the service. They make you feel like you are the most important client they have. We recommend O'Brien to everyone. I have sent some of my clients to Ron as I know they were going to have the best service and an awesome car.

• O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers FL. Excellent Dealership .
    May 27, 2017

O'Brien Hyundai of Fort Myers FL. good cars ,plus good sale men. Good company to buy cars from excellent . Rate it a five star for my sale person Eric good service.

• Satisfied Customer
    May 27, 2017

Jeff Simpson did an outstanding job to sell a demo. I have confidence in him to handle some pending issues to bring my demo to as near to new car status as possible, since we initially were planning on a new car purchase; however the demo provided us with all of the options and features that we were interested in.

• Great sales person
    May 26, 2017

Told what what pay a month got the car it can afford. Was really friendly. Showed all features and very knowledgeable. Will return for new car

• Excelent service
    May 26, 2017

I just went to see if there where able to help me to get a car and I ended going home with a brand new car.

• Carlos Ramirez is an asset to your organization.
    May 26, 2017

Carlos Ramirez is an asset to your organization. He was professional, yet friendly and relaxed. I feel comfortable to contact him if I have any questions or should any issues arise.

• Polite effectiveness
    May 25, 2017

Eli did not push us but made sure we knew he was there for us. We enjoyed the experience and will definitely be coming back.

• Excellent
    May 25, 2017

I had great experience buying car from o' brien Hyundai at Fort Myers and Jimmy helped a lot for that . I hope that gonna have that experience every time I go back for checking and service.

• Brief Review
    May 25, 2017

I did not enter the dealership in the best situation, I was very upside-down in a vehicle that wasn't worth it. Walter helped me to get out of this unfortunate situation I was in, and into a new car!

• Excellent !
    May 25, 2017

Rex and Cameron are both knowledge and a pleasure to work with. This is our fourth vehicle and hope to get the Genesis SUV when it comes out next year! Thanks guys !