New 888-471-5842 Dealer Website
Used 888-472-1527 Email Dealer
Service 888-415-8193

Average based on 581 reviews.
  • Awesome Cars, Awesome Staff, Awesome Service

My husband and I have just bought a 6th brand new Hyundai in the last 12 years. Ron Eck who is our sales associate is awesome! Mark that assisted us with the last sale is fantastic as well! They are very honest and very special people. They are the kind of sales associates that you love to deal with when you buy a car as they have your best interest at heart. We love Hyundai and O'Brien Auto Park. The cars are such a great quality, pleasure to drive and everyone treats you so well, starting from the sales to the service. They make you feel like you are the most important client they have. We recommend O'Brien to everyone. I have sent some of my clients to Ron as I know they were going to have the best service and an awesome car.

• Excellent Service

Can't find fault with anything at this dealership. Everything is spot on!

Can't find fault with anything at this dealership. Everything is spot on!

• No problems

Customer service is as it should be. No problems or issues. Customer Service rep was forward thinking.

• Satisfied Customer

I bought my Elantra about 2yrs ago. They were determined that I was not going to leave without a vehicle. They went above and beyond. John Ruiz if he's still there, was awesome!!!! I would definitely seek him out when I decide to puchase another car. Thanks O'Brien Hyundai Team!!! :)

• 2015 Genesis Service

Brought my 2015 Genesis in to O'Brian for routine service and to repair a creaking sound in the R/S door pillar. I was greeted promptly and professionally by Service Advisor Todd Born. We went over any concerns that I may of had as well as verifying that I wanted a synthetic oil change and filter, tire rotation and new wipers installed. We also talked about a creaking sound coming from the passenger side door pillar. Todd was very concerned the he had all of my notes correct and passed it on to Lewis DeMoss Certified Technician. The entire time service was being performed Todd kept me up to date. After approximately one hour Lewis came out to the waiting area and brought me back into the shop to explain to me the work performed and how he corrected the creaking sound. While I was there Lewis also showed me some operational functions of my Genesis. Shortly after the car was delivered back to me with all concerns addressed and the car as clean as when I dropped it off. These two gentlemen are a valuable asset to your Dealership and hope that they are recognized as such. With service like this and attention to detail I will keep coming back for all routine services as well as a new vehicle purchase every three years as I am accustomed to doing. Well Done... Bill Hawkins~~~

• Obrien Hyundai

Excellent service. It was a very very very good experience and I would recommend all my family, friends and neighbors to go to Obrien Hyundai.

• Fast, professional repairs.

Very fast service, thank you. I use the car professionally, and it was nice to get fast, professional service for my vehicle.

• Very good but no cigar...

AC problem appeared fixed when I left but by next day the AC problem started again.

• Review!

Rey was polite and professional. Waiting room could be cleaner. Furniture could be cleaned. Kind of gave me the creeps.

• O'Brien Subaru,Fort Myers, Florida

Tint for windows. Appointment day after I requested. Didn't take long to get job done.