New 888-461-0637 Dealer Website
Used 888-298-0399 Email Dealer
Service 888-736-5594

Average based on 11 reviews
  • used f150 i am happy

i bought my truck there and am happy everyone seemed like helpful to me and my wife they also got us the payment we wanted

• 2015 Ford Fusion

Looked at all local deals online prices and again River City beat them all. Can't argue with the lowest price. Homer Wilson was great to deal with and knew his product. Thanks Homer!

• Service and Repair Work

I have been using River City Ford for several years now. My experience at your facility has always been a very positive one. The customer service and workmanship are both excellent. I plan to continue having my service and repair work done there. Excellent staff!

• Happy Car owner

My sale person Tiffany seem to know what I needed and she did everything to make sure that I got it. Thank you Tiffany for the awesome Camry I would do it all over again

• excellent service

I came in looking for a trade on a old vehicle and drive out with more than i could have dreamt of! The salesman Homer and finance manager Jeramy were superior!!

• Lowest priced Ford dealer I found

After comparing prices online at several Ford deaerships within 100 miles of Huntington, WV River City Ford was hands down the lowest priced dealership when I purchased a new Fusion. Homer did a great job explaining the features of the car to me and Nick was able to beat my own banks rate by nearly a point. I was pleased with buying experience and will be back should I need another car soon

• Out of towner who is happy

Was in town visiting relatives and came to River City after being treated poorly at another dealership. In a way, I'm glad I was not treated well at the other dealership because I saved $1500 at River City Ford. My truck is awesome and remember women drive trucks also :)

• Overall excellent

Had a friend who works for a local attorney tell me about River City. Purchase was straightforward. They were able to beat my credit unions rate and I was able to do all my paperwork in one trip. I had not bought a vehicle in close to 20 years and things are a lot faster than they used to be. I wish I had bought a lighter color because my car shows everything after driving when the roads have been salted. If I buy another one, it might be silver or tan.

• Fantastic deal

Got the best deal in the area, I had another dealer tell me that they can't do that deal. haha

• Best Price around

great place to buy my cars. Great atmosphere and the best price after shopping 5 dealers