715 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW Portland from DealerRater.com
  • Extremely Pleased

I have owned three BMWs the current 328i purchased from Portland BMW. I have purchased many cars and In sales, Kourosh Homayoun gave my wife and me THE BEST sales experience ever. Although time consuming due to the paperwork, negotiations were straight forward and I believe beneficial to both parties. It was a Saturday late afternoon and GM Andrew. Clark who was on his way to a Timbers match, stopped in, introduced himself and thanked us. We are so pleased with our "ultimate driving machine." I could tell several stories about how we are always welcomed at this dealership when we just visit to "kick tires." They are the best!!! Previous 128i was purchased from Kuni BMW's top salesman. When we returned for our next BMW while discussing a purchase, he was surfing the web for his trip to Hawaii. Very disrespectful I will never set foot on Kuni's property. See Kourosh at Portland BMW.

• Seamless and Professional
    May 24, 2017

I helped a friend who was leasing her first BMW and David went out of his way to make it a seamless transaction. I appreciate his transparency, professionalism, and fair pricing. Highly recommended!

• Professional, knowledgeable, and all about the customer.
    May 20, 2017

David is the man. He genuinely wants you to get the vehicle you've always wanted. If you want to work with a straight shooting pro, come to David. He takes his time, he explains things in great detail and redefines the buying experience.

• Review

Excellent buying experience. Duane Phillips is the best! Ed Miller in finance was excellent also.

• i3 purchase

Dave was awesome. I had no idea if I was genuinely interested in buying an electric car, and he helped me learn all about them, not trying to sell me anything, but helping me fully understand the category. He's a good guy, a professional and I'd easily recommend him to friends and family.

• Portland BMW was outstanding.
    May 19, 2017

Andrew and Davie made us feel welcome and valued. Everyone at Portland BMW made our car buying experience fun and easy. We are so happy with our car and would definitely recommend Portland BMW.

• The Ultimate Buying Experience
    May 19, 2017

Duane Phillips found us the right used BWM for our driving needs at a great price. Excellent experience along the way in helping us work through the cars and the process. Thumbs up!

• Another excellent experience
    May 18, 2017

Not much more can be described about David, Davie as well as the BMW Portland team other than exceptional. This is my second purchase with them, and they also service our vehicles as well. They are professional, straight forward and trustworthy. You here horror stories about car dealerships, and some of them are well deserved. However, there is nothing but exceptionalism with each of their employees. Buying a car here is a complete professional and exception experience. If you need a BMW, David P and Davie are your guys.

• Lease return purchase

Purchased car we have been leasing.good experience with financial manager no Pressure to purchase additional warranty

• Great service

Always professional and informative. My SA, Sean, is helpful and tech knowledgeable.