4.3
  • Great experience

We worked with Mario Hernandez and found him to be professional and knowledgeable.

• BestBuy

Numerous car choices at affordable price with excellent working crew to ease the buying process.

Thank you.

Thank you.

• Great Cars at a Great Price!

I purchased a 2007 Toyota 4Runner and the truck was in terrific shape. Mario, the salesman, helped me through the entire process. My credit was less than perfect, but Edmund helped me get a low monthly payment, with a low down payment. Thanks Mario and Edmund for all your help. If your looking to purchase a used vehicle, I highly recommend Best Buy Quality Cars!

• my car buying experience with this seller

The representative (Tom) that took my call was very straightforward and honest, and didn't try to sell me a pipe dream of the car for which i was inquiring, and i really appreciate that fact alone.

• Clean facilities

I don't really have anything negative to say, I just decided to look else where for a new vehicle due to me receiving a better deal. Good customer service though.

• pleasae call me back

I give this store 1 star as they have never even contacted me regarding my inquiry. I am wondering why they are paying for leads then from cars.com .I guess business is fantastic so you don't need mine.

• Would definitely purchase a car there again

• Not Great Service

The salesman at Best Buy Quality Cars was rude when he contacted me on the phone. I asked one question about financing and no money down. He said no and rudely hung up the phone. This was not the good customer service. I'm not going to use cars.com again.

• Previous Review Update

This is an update on my previous review of this business. I had a long talk with the manager, Edmond, of Best Buy Quality Cars today and he wanted to clear up any misunderstanding. He asked me to bring the 2008 Mini Cooper back to the dealership so that they can take a look at it and fix all of the issues that I've been having with the car since I purchased it. I realize that I purchased a used car and I realize that this is an "as is" sale, so I appreciate that he is willing to put forward excellent customer service. He is more than happy to work with me on the issues. I very much appreciate his willingness to help, and I appreciate the fact that he called me and is willing to work with me. We had a long talk, and I believe that, overall this is a good business and they're all good guys (including Mario, the salesman). They have some very, very nice cars at good prices. When you drive down Lakewood Blvd, just past the 91 Fwy, the first thing you notice is all the nice cars on the lot. This is what made me go to Best Buy Quality Cars in the first place.

• Mr. Couto

Dealership HARDIN in Anaheim, Good saleman, quick deal !!!

Dealership HARDIN in Anaheim, Good saleman, quick deal !!!