Sarris Auto Sales

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• I found my new Automotive Repair Shop
    January 13, 2016

I'm truly taken back by the professionalism and honesty Peter Sarris and his crew have shown me. Im new to the Boston area and have been searching for... an honest and clean establishment to service my vehicle for the last year.. Let me tell you, the struggle is real UNTIL I stumbled upon Sarris Auto Sales & Service. I pulled into their lot and I have never seen a cleaner and well organized service center than Sarris. Their bathroom looks better than the one in my apartment (Seriously, check it out)! Their fast, reliable, and have answer's to all my questions. Never any pressure or games.. Just honest, upfront and reasonable. They also have a pretty cool selection of QUALITY used Mercedes, BMW, Mini, and Porsche for sale. Don't just take my word, schedule an appointment or just go check out the cool cars, you'll see what Im talking about..

Excellent, knowledgeable, honest and friendly.
    January 6, 2016

I have been going to Sarris for many years. They have excellent quality cars at great prices. The service is second to none. Always fixed right the fi...rst time. Family run. I usually deal with Peter who does a fabulous job and always keeps his promise on when it will be ready and estimates. Meropi was behind the desk today and was very organized and professional. They all make you feel welcomed. Don't hesitate to go there you'll be glad you did.

Fantastic service
    May 25, 2015

Sarris Auto Sales and Service is what good business is all about. My family's repair shop for years, I trust Peter will do what he says because he is ...honest, trustworthy and reliable. My car was 9 years old and it was time for an upgrade. There was a 2013 Lexus RX350 Sport at the lot and I test drove it and loved it. The car not only looked brand new it had about 25,000 miles and every luxury you can think of. I told Peter that I want to purchase the vehicle, (and the price was incredible) and all I did was fill out a 1 page application for financing. THAT WAS IT!!! Peter and George did the rest. Not only did he get me a great rate for the financing, he had the vehicle ready for me in 2 days, washed, cleaned and with a sticker. I cannot say enough about Sarris Auto. Would I recommend Sarris Auto -- I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Overall EXCELLENT Experience
    May 24, 2015

I'm a third time buyer through this establishment. I must say the quality of service along with how friendly and knowledgeable the staff are at Sarris... Auto is beyond any expectations I had. They have a very organized and professional service center with high quality automobiles for sale on their beautiful lot. I made an appointment to come in and test drive a vehicle and the greeting, along with how immaculate the vehicle I was inquiring about was top notch. I just purchased a BMW through Peter Sarris and his father George. The process was painless, quick and easy. They even stand behind what they sell and fix. I have already made countless recommendations to family and friends to purchase vehicles and have them serviced through Sarris Auto. I honestly, cannot say enough about this establishment. Thanks again Peter!

Great Experience - First Time Buyer
    August 6, 2014

I could not be MORE pleased with the 2011 Mercedes ML350 I bought a few days ago from Peter Sarris. The quality of his Mercedes inventory was far supe...rior than every other dealer I visited during my search (both Mercedes or Private). No other dealer offered anything remotely close with car condition or competive purchase price. This was an easy decision since he buys only high grade vehicles in fantastic shape. I didn't plan on buying anything for another month and this location was far out of my way as I live in NH, but when I saw the incredible condition of this car, my choice was obvious. He has earned my business for future years to come for good reason, his professional and courteous communication and service just added to the experience, highly recommend Sarris, well worth the extra trip!

excellent experience
    August 4, 2012

Very easy, trustworthy experience. No pressure. Great selection of quality low mileage used performance cars. Responsive, returned calls and emails pr...omptly. Would definitely shop there again with confidence.

Sarris Auto One of The Finest Car Dealers
    December 13, 2011

Sarris Auto has a great selection of hand picked cars. The owners has a great eye to buy only the finest automobiles. I have personally purchased 4 ve...hicles from this dealership. They have clean cars with no hidden issues. Buy with confidence.

Sarris Auto Sales